Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
UPDATE #10 – Shadows of the Dead
-New Warframe: Nekros
Find him today by destroying the new Golem in the Orokin Derelicts, or through the Market!
Find his alternate “Raknis” helmet in the Market or Alerts!
-New Prime Warframe: Mag
Find her in the Void today!
-Survival Missions Return!
Survival missions are here to stay and can be played by choosing Survival Missions on the Starchart.
Our Survival weekend gave the team some early feedback on playability and difficulty, and our new Survival missions are ready for your Warframes!
Survival missions will get more challenging the further you travel through the solar system. Expect to face lower level enemies closer to the sun, and higher level enemies as you reach the outer planets.
The enemies you face will be prepared to take on the strongest Tenno – the longer you play, the higher the stakes!
-Survival now takes place in procedurally generated levels, allowing greater mission variety, challenge, and replayability.
-Weekly leaderboards are now live for all survival missions on the Starchart!
-All Raid Void Keys have been retroactively replaced with Survival missions.
-A handful of our new mods can be found by playing Survival missions, good luck!
Dueling is no longer restricted to clans!
An ancient Tenno tradition has reemerged; THE CONCLAVES have started appearing throughout the Solar Map. Here the Tenno meet in secret to challenge each another in honorable combat. 1v1 and 2v2 Conclaves have been added through the Solar Map. Are you ready to test your skills?
-New Level Sets: Orokin Derelict Spacecrafts.
What happened to the Orokin places that did not get hidden in the Void? Search the solar system for co-ordinate crafting components in loot containers to locate the mysterious Orokin Derelicts.
Meet “Carrier”, a Sentinel with the ability to collect your loot for you!
Craft "Djinn", an infested Sentinel found in Clan Research!
New Sentinel Infested Accessories: Mask, Tail, and Wings!
-New boss: Infested Golem
Lurking in the very depths of Orokin Derelicts is the Golem. Find his coordinates within the Derelicts today!
-Level Expansion - Grineer Settlement
More tiles added to the Grineer Settlement maps on Phobos!
Ether Reaper,the Soma (a new Tenno Assault Rifle), and the Kama, are in the marketplace for Tenno!
-New Clan weapons!
Infested Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons are now in Clan research! Find the new Infested crafting component in the Derelicts.
-New Prime Weapons in the Void!
The Boar Prime and Dakka Prime are ready for discovery!
- Second Wind (Melee) mod – Melee kills restore Stamina
- Finishing Touch (Melee) mod – Increased Damage to knockdown enemies
- Berserk (Melee) mod – Landing a critical hit will temporarily increase fire rate
- Whirlwind (Glaive) mod – Increases flight speed
- Power Throw (Glaive) mod – puncture (Dark Sector fans, this one’s for you)
- Rebound (Glaive) mod – increases number of bounces before returning
- Quick Return (Glaive) mod – decreases number of bounces before returning
- Spare Parts (Sentinel) mod – chance to spawn a rare resource on death
- Fired Up (Sentinel) mod - the longer a sentinel fires the more fire damage is added to his attacks
- Reflex Guard (Warframe) mod – chance for your Warframe to auto-block incoming damage
- Parry (Warframe) mod - blocking a melee enemy will cause a knock back, fusion increases % chance
- Reflection (Warframe) mod – blocking with melee deflects % of damage back at attacker
- Shield Flux (Warframe) mod - after stamina is consumed your shields will be used a second stamina bar
- Provoked (Warframe) mod - % damage increase while in the downed/bleed out state.
- Intruder (Warframe) mod – increases time limit for hacking security consoles
- Stabilizer (Primary) mod – rifle recoil reduction
- Hush (Primary) mod – noise reduction on rifles, decreased enemy awareness
- Steady Hands (Secondary) mod – pistol recoil reduction
- Suppress (Secondary) mod – noise reduction on pistols, decreased enemy awareness
- Speed Holster (Aura) mod – increases weapon switching speed for entire squad
-New Customization Options:
Fancy a Scarf, Tenno? The Marketplace holds the latest in Warframe Customization: the SYANDANA!
-Clan Dojo Level update/props:
Zen Garden vanity room
20x Zen Garden decorations
8x Taiko drums decorations (playable – link to contest)
5x Bronze statues
- All Grineer now speak “Grineer”, a language capable of communicating their barbaric ways!
- You can now control the Lotus’s dialog volume!
- Added all new Solar Landmarks from latest batch of Grandmasters.
- Added all-new Male and Female Grineer combat VO!
- Added new option for new experimental Multi-Threaded Rendering in Launcher Settings!
NOTE: Tenno, this is an experimental option we have introduced with the goal to improve performance on multi-core machines. Let us know if you notice higher frame-rates with this option! This option may not be for everyone, disable it if you encounter problems!
- Arsenal and Inventory screen UI overhaul! Explore the latest revision to the Warframe UI!
- Stamina system now has a timer before it recharges. This makes Stamina a more significant system in game play.
- Reduced Stamina cost of melee swings and jumping
- Reduced the rate of stamina recharge
- Sentinels can now wield any (primary/seoncdary?) weapon you want!
Raid missions are no longer available and have been replaced with Survival mission types.
- Added initial PvP values to all Warframes, Weapons, and Mods.
- Ogris charge FX revised, toned down.
- Swapped the descriptions of Neurodes and Neural Sensors.
- Infested Crawlers (all types) have new movement, death, and attack animations.
- Added missing elemental FX to Orthos Prime.
- Added idle FX to Ash, Banshee, Mag, Nyx, and Volt.
- Sentinel Weapons no longer locked to the Sentinel bundled with at purchase.
- New ability icons for Trinity (was using Excalibur icons).
- Mission Success/Failure music now ducks all other music.
- Added delay timer to Stamina recharge.
- Added a new icon for the Extraction Marker.
- Smaller radius and volumetrics for zipline sounds.
- More audio updates for Warframe idles.
- Fix for players exiting lobby when trying to dismiss friends list.
- Fixed issue where Corpus alarm sound was being used in Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed issue where Warframe landing sounds would play twice.
- Fixed Master Volume setting that was set to 0 by default.
- Fixed Grineer voiceboxes that occurred in Corpus levels.
- Fixed inconsistent damage on host and client for Ember’s World on Fire ability.
- Prevent certain cloned enemies from using their abilities (specifically abilities that spawn other enemies).
- Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast ability where FX would remain if caster respawned or left the game.
- Fixed Trinity’s Link ability that was targeting closed turrets and security cameras.
- Fixed Banshee's Sonar ability not applying damage multipliers to shields.
- Fixed Miter disk projectile to behave like other projectiles that pass through Volt’s Shield and Frost’s Snowglobe.
- Fixed an issue in the Tutorial where players could not progress past melee stage.
- Fixed issue where Clans could not destroy the Oracle room.
- Fixed broken Boss transmissions.
- Fixed the Lotus 'not detected' transmission playing at level start.
- Fixed reported broken wrist and elbow animations.
- Fixed defense leaderboards tracking of time elapsed so that it isn't lost after host migration.
- Fixed beam weapon critical hits not being clearly conveyed to the player.
- Fixed Shade's Ghost Ability (and other invisibility Abilities) granting the cloaked player invincibility
- Fixed some AI navigation issues occurring in Corpus Outpost.
- Fixed various crashes and hangs reported by players.
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:39pm