張貼於：04 月 21 日
It is certainly one of the best RPG-s I've ever played. What makes it even more awesome than a lot of other RPGs you can find around - it has co-op. So, for me it was 160 hours of pure awesomeness with complete immersion into this epic world while playing with friend.
This game has a lot of pros that cloud all of the problems, so here you go:
- awesome story line
- awesome dialogues & RP options/choices
- a very nice approach to turn-based combat and it's well combined with real-time non-combat actions
- nice itemization and character development, stats, skills etc.
- quite hardcore, may be kinda hard for unprepared people, but if you're looking for a challenge for your strategic skills and mechanics studying - playing on hard is certainly a way to go, it's fun!
- very beautiful areas and a generally good area design (in both appearance and structure)
- gameplay is a well-balanced blend of combat, puzzles (a fair share of those are really interesting, got me despite the fact I hate pure puzzles), RP with optional things like stealth
- non-linear progression, a lot of quests are more or less optional, but it's absolutely up to you to decide what are you doing first. assuming your gear/level allows you of course, but there's absolutely nothing that horses you to go by a corridor
- worth mentioning separately: nice navigation options, you'll never walk too much just for the sake of it, waypoints all the way
- remarkable soundtrack
There're unfortunately a few negative aspects, but comparing to how awesome the game is, you don't really care:
- bugs. they don't take up too much time to deal with, but they may be annoying: occasional crashes (save your game often to spare your blood pressure (c) tip from loading screen), rarely you have stat problems on your characters so you have to do a simple save-load to fix it, rare disconnects if you're playing in co-op. still not too overwhelming, but after 100h in they begin to become somewhat annoying (hopefully most people finish game by this time, but not me...)
- interface. overall it's fine, but some things could've been done a lot better, especially tooltips, they lack some vital details (like durations of status-effects). you'll probably have to go to wiki sooner or later for some details or just to test yourself but it takes some time
So, to sum it up - this game is a must-play if you want a really good RPG (not something "with RP elements" like Borderland ot w/e) or maybe you're just looking for experience similar to Fallout. It's quite long, so be ready to allocate some time, I advice against making breaks during a playthrough.