First of all, let me say just how much we appreciate everyone who is taking the time to report bugs here. We can't understate just how important it is that we receive these reports when you find a bug, each report helps us release targeted fixes to specific problems and will result in a more polished final game. It's incredible how dedicated you are to do this and we sincerely appreciate the passion you show for the game!
To help us get the best out of each report we need you to include all the information you possibly can about your build of the game, system and the bug itself. The more information we have the easier it is for us to identify and fix. So with that in mind here's a few guidelines to help us get the information we need.
For each unique bug please do the following:
- Open a new thread on our official forums[forum.subterraneangames.com]. Our forums allows us to manage bug reports more granularly. Among other things, it allows us to track each bug as an individual issue and merge similar reports so that our code team can get a better picture of the current state of each bug.
- If you're posting a crash please post them in our crash report topic.[forum.subterraneangames.com]
- Include the information as outlined in this thread on our forums[forum.subterraneangames.com]
- Be sure to include any information you can about how the bug came about and if you can try to replicate it and provide us with clear steps to reproducing it ourselves.
- For Multiplayer reports please indicate if you were the client or the host.
- Videos, Screenshots, anything else that might help us replicate is welcome.