SHODAN Nov 4, 2013 @ 4:47am
Brutal doom
Have anyone here any experience with brutal doom?
How does it work?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Rent a mop Nov 5, 2013 @ 12:20pm 
Just plop it on the launcher (zandronum / gzdoom) and go. Pretty easy.

Any SPECIFIC questions?
SHODAN Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:14am 
Not anything specific, but thanks! :)
Mr.Nothing Nov 8, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
can you help mee pls
Rent a mop Nov 10, 2013 @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by ghost 45897:
can you help mee pls
Would help if you actually told someone wtf you need help with.
Mr.Nothing Nov 10, 2013 @ 10:58am 
help me with getting it to work smartass
Rent a mop Nov 10, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by ghost 45897:
help me with getting it to work smartass
No need to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I just cant help unless you are specific.

For brutal doom (I THINK you mean this, and that is why I asked) you install zandronum or gzdoom, download brutal doom v19, and click / drag brutal doom onto the launcher for zandronum / gzdoom respectively.

If you have any other questions, be SPECIFIC, I'm not a ♥♥♥♥ing mind reader. Also, being a ♥♥♥♥ to people who are trying to help you is a bad idea.
Jorkfriend Nov 12, 2013 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by ghost 45897:
help me with getting it to work smartass
you have THE CHEESEBURGER TlTS and I going to make you humble
Last edited by Jorkfriend; Nov 12, 2013 @ 7:31am
BrassBass Jun 28, 2014 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by Rent a mop - Mumble:
Originally posted by ghost 45897:
help me with getting it to work smartass
No need to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I just cant help unless you are specific.

For brutal doom (I THINK you mean this, and that is why I asked) you install zandronum or gzdoom, download brutal doom v19, and click / drag brutal doom onto the launcher for zandronum / gzdoom respectively.

If you have any other questions, be SPECIFIC, I'm not a ♥♥♥♥ing mind reader. Also, being a ♥♥♥♥ to people who are trying to help you is a bad idea.

I could use a walkthrough on installing it. I have trouble with written directions though... PLEASE HELP, OH GREAT GURU OF DOOM!
Comics Godzilla Shithead Jun 19 @ 10:58pm 
Originally posted by Rent a mop:
Just plop it on the launcher (zandronum / gzdoom) and go. Pretty easy.

Any SPECIFIC questions?
thanks,I am ready to kick ♥♥♥!
Kind. Jun 20 @ 8:13am 
it is simply pasting the brutaldoom.pk3 file to gzdoom.
it will look like this.

http://i.imgur.com/fVvYoaE.jpg

drag and drop brutaldoom to gzdoom..
gzdoom will load up.
select the doom you want to play.

customize the game how you'd like though the menu's ingame.
Last edited by Kind.; Jun 20 @ 8:13am
BrassBass Jun 20 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by Kind.:
it is simply pasting the brutaldoom.pk3 file to gzdoom.
it will look like this.

http://i.imgur.com/fVvYoaE.jpg

drag and drop brutaldoom to gzdoom..
gzdoom will load up.
select the doom you want to play.

customize the game how you'd like though the menu's ingame.
Thanks friend!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50