Dream > General Discussions > Topic Details
radioactive Feb 19 @ 2:44pm
cant figure it out (spoiler to anyone who hasnt played act 2)
i just finished one of the puzzles in act 2 and it to told me there was another puzzle in the basement, so i went into the basement and there a huge x sign and i cant enter the nightmare can anyone help?
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
orb Feb 19 @ 2:53pm 
There is no nightmare in Act 2, yet.
radioactive Feb 19 @ 2:57pm 
it shows theres one in the basement though
orb Feb 19 @ 3:50pm 
There will be one in the basement. Remember the game isn't finished. The black portal to the nightmare is locked because there is no nighmare level yet in the act 2. It will be accessible from that portal as soon as it will be added to the game.
radioactive Feb 20 @ 6:36pm 
fair enough i thought i was doing something wrong and dont worry i know its still in early access
painter1953 Mar 3 @ 11:17am 
I found the portal with the "X" but I did not realized it was in the basement. Elevator does not go there right? Unless I missed sometihng.
ryjan Mar 3 @ 1:46pm 
Originally posted by painter1953:
I found the portal with the "X" but I did not realized it was in the basement. Elevator does not go there right? Unless I missed sometihng.
You have to solve all the puzzles on the third floor to get to the basement.
DeadlyDimi Mar 5 @ 5:48am 
I think he means the portal on the first floor, which is also locked. It's a different one than the one in the basement.
orb Mar 5 @ 6:23am 
The locked white portal leads to Act 2's 2nd side dream, not present in the game at the moment either. The nightmare portal is black (like in the Act 1), and there is only black portal in the basement.
DeadlyDimi Mar 5 @ 6:32am 
Originally posted by orb:
The locked white portal leads to Act 2's 2nd side dream, not present in the game at the moment either. The nightmare portal is black (like in the Act 1), and there is only black portal in the basement.

Yup.
orb Mar 5 @ 7:21am 
Well, that was a statement for painter1953 and not a question.
DeadlyDimi Mar 5 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by orb:
Well, that was a statement for painter1953 and not a question.

I just confirmed the statement.
radioactive Mar 5 @ 5:40pm 
what portal on the first floor?
Wheatley Mar 5 @ 6:06pm 
Someone please explain to me what will happen in the dream with all the locks and security cameras. I went tothe living room and the lights turned off after the phone stoped ringing.
Wheatley Mar 5 @ 6:07pm 
I just wnt to finish it
radioactive Mar 5 @ 6:16pm 
im so lost only thing iv foun dso far is the different rooms on the 3rd floor then the upside down stairs on the seconds floor so what portal am i missing on the first floor to unlock the nightmare anyone?
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50