Posté le : 25 mai
The series has really gone off course with this one...
* Bombing is neat
* Ridiculous anime skins for the planes
* 4-5 hrs play to completion
* Simple, cheesy, predictable plot
* Planes practically fly themselves
* Almost every takedown must be done through a straight-up junk dogfight mechanic where the only control you have is how close to the opponent you are and lining up your reticle
* Dogfighting flight is extremely erratic, almost to the point of motion sickness...
* Opponents with the red TGT tag, 9/10 have to be shot down with the gun in dogfight as they have infinite flares
* Plane heals itself in flight, no more RTB
* All planes fly very similar to each other within their category, bombers fly the same, fighters fly the same with the exception of the a-10 which feels very heavy (kudos) unless you are turning and braking, then it does a bat turn and whips on around
* Apache missions are the same, same heli, go here kill things, then go here kill things, shoot down heli, then go across map to kill some things
* Not a as wide variety of planes as previous versions
* Multiplayer is crap, its a constant dogfight with other people
The cons are pretty much endless
All in all, don't waste your time or money on this game. It wasn't worth the $60 when I got it and its not worth the $20 now. If you much spend your money on this series, at least get a game that will be worth it such as ace combat 4 or 5. I would recommend 'Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War'
For what its worth,