게시 일시: 2015년 3월 21일
Keep in mind, that this game is a F2P, so don't try to compare it to the MMO heavies, like WoW.
- Legitimate F2P. Anything can be obtained through sufficient playtime.
- Combat is interesting. Generally solid, fun to engage.
- Community is great. Players are generally good people.
- Many playstyles available.
- Still a lot of bugs.
- Mission diversity is very low. A lot of the same objectives with different voice actors.
- Enemy diversity is pretty low. End up fighting the same mechanics frequently.
- Gear is very limited.
- A lot of game mechanics are poorly explained, if at all.
I think the game was a lot of fun, getting my first frame to cap. The world events and mission lines were a lot of fun on my first playthrough. However, even with the XP boost, I just can't seem to muster the interest to go through it all again. The quest base isn't diverse enough to do anything but grind through the same dozen or so quests per area, and since random mobs are all but non-existent (and ridiculously low XP), you're all but forced to do them. Yes, there are random encounters, so to speak, but again, they are the same few events all the time.
There are only a few instances, which were pretty well done. Finding groups isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, given the relatively small player base. Running solo could usually be done as well, if you're decent.
Crafting was... unimpressive. I liked that it was fairly straightforward, and that I could craft most things in the game. The problem is the cost/benefit. Crafting is very, very expensive and time consuming on the front end, for relatively mediocre outputs. Given how easy most useful items are to obtain, versus how long it takes to get anything useful from crafting, it's basically not worth doing.
I think the game is worth playing through at least once. It did offer some things that most F2P don't, which I enjoyed. While it's not perfect, it's still a pretty good offering.