Armchair General Feb 9 @ 10:15am
Coal Trailer Bug !
It should be a bug, the physics are so weird when I drive with the coal trailer (trailer is 22 tons and I have 6x4 Scania Streamline), driving is not stable. Also, in highway at the corners, cabin is shaking a little bit. I don`t have any mod and I don`t have this problem with other trailers Please check it, you will see what I meant.
Last edited by Armchair General; Feb 9 @ 10:22am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Sirrus Feb 9 @ 10:26am 
It seems there is conflict with coal/sand/gravel trailer and any chassis that is not 4x2, when at speeds above 50 kph trailer starts to wobble. I tried to report that to SCS long ago, no idea whether they got the message or not. Apparently they still haven't fixed it, if you still have it.
(SAS) Dave Bevan Feb 9 @ 10:27am 
It's not a bug, short trailer, heavy load, = more reaction, plus has you move the load will shift has it's loose.
Felipe Frota Feb 9 @ 10:27am 
This trailer is a pain in the ♥♥♥ to drive with, the coal moves on the trailer and it makes the truck unstable, it's not a bug.
Sirrus Feb 9 @ 10:36am 
If it's not bug how you can explain that 4x2 chassis is pretty stable?
And how come that trailer starts to wiggle even on straight line, with no turns as soon as you start to increase your speed above 50 kph? All of the sudden, coal (sand and gravel) decide to throw a party?
Armchair General Feb 9 @ 11:27am 
Originally posted by Sirrus:
If it's not bug how you can explain that 4x2 chassis is pretty stable?
And how come that trailer starts to wiggle even on straight line, with no turns as soon as you start to increase your speed above 50 kph? All of the sudden, coal (sand and gravel) decide to throw a party?

+1
original_pmf Feb 9 @ 12:57pm 
I had this too, mega frustrating!
4x2 for me from now on for this type of thing it seems!
margalus Feb 9 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by Dave Bevan:
It's not a bug, short trailer, heavy load, = more reaction, plus has you move the load will shift has it's loose.

sorry, but it is buggy. It doesn't matter how slow or careful you are, sometimes the trailer just flips out for absolutely no reason.
Los Torta!!! Feb 9 @ 6:39pm 
Coal and sand trailers have high center of gravity, this is modeled in the game, so they are prone to flipping over. Best slow down when towing those types. It is regretable that such difficult trailers are mostly available for lower level players. Once you level up, you will mostly be pulling earth movers and steam pressure vessels.
philippevds Feb 10 @ 4:39am 
I haul those trailers more then once and its crap to drive!!!!! But,lower your speed and give NO gas while cornering and it wil not flip over. It drive's good by me,even with a 8x4/4S chassis. Greetz.
margalus Feb 10 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by philippevds:
I haul those trailers more then once and its crap to drive!!!!! But,lower your speed and give NO gas while cornering and it wil not flip over. It drive's good by me,even with a 8x4/4S chassis. Greetz.

it's not necessarily flipping, and it isn't about cornering or speed, though that can and will cause trouble with them also. They can just cause you to lose control or jackknife for no reason at all sometimes I've had them cause me to lose control of the my truck while driving on a straight and level road when travelling under 50kph without any turning of the wheel at all.
Sirrus Feb 10 @ 3:39pm 
It's basically wag the dog case - it's not you telling trailer what to do, it's trailer doing what it want. :) Probably new physics will fix it. Probably.
Armchair General Feb 10 @ 4:16pm 
Are developers can see these posts ? I hope they see.
Sirrus Feb 11 @ 5:00am 
Early experience shows they read forums:). I only don't know whether they plan to fix certain issues, and if yes - then when.
Armchair General Feb 11 @ 5:03am 
Originally posted by Sirrus:
Early experience shows they read forums:). I only don't know whether they plan to fix certain issues, and if yes - then when.

I was active on their forums several months ago but I don`t look a while. I think their forums is the best place for announcing these issues.
Sirrus Feb 11 @ 5:06am 
Well, you can always go there and report.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 9 @ 10:15am
Posts: 17