Postat: 1 iulie
This app is really wonderful for people who want to have a taskbar on all monitor. This work perfectly with multi-monitor that have two different resolution. I have Main in 1080p and other in 1366x768 Secondary. It work flawlessly and really worth the cost to have this. Here the list of great feature this app have bring to me
- Assigned Window - this is the one of the useful feature. It allow me to assign which program load on what screen. I assigned on all video conference video on the secondary monitor. So once I click it, it will load to the secondary monitor. Default setting is to load the main monitor.
- Script/Customized Hotkey - this have a whole list of what window you want it to do. It is really powerful piece of software to handle how each window you want to do. It is really easy to set it up
- Screensaver - Interesting feature that it can have separate screensaver for each monitor.
- Remote - It have a remote app for your phone and tablet. For all Android, iOS, Window Phone, Windows and Blackberry. I tried it once, it is really a great remote. It have a tons of feature packed inside it.
- DP Icon in Window - they have this button that will be add to all window bordered. You just click the button and it will instantly transfer to other monitor without you need to drag it to other monitor or there is a hotkey for it also.
This is really great piece of software. Keep in mind, once you run this software through Steam, it will attempt to install the DisplayFusion outside of Steam. So basically you don't need to run Steam in order to open DisplayFusion. The update function is separate from Steam. So DisplayFusion will load the program on Window Login without needing to load Steam.
This is 100% compatible with video game. I tested many games and it work well with it.
I will say it is 100% worth the cost to get this app if you have multi-monitor. I suggest you get it