We're very excited to announce that DisplayFusion 7.0 is now available for download
! This release contains a huge number of new wallpaper providers, asymmetrical monitor splitting, monitor splitting support for Surround/Eyefinity setups with bezel compensation[www.displayfusion.com]
, Scripted Functions[www.displayfusion.com]
, and much more!
DisplayFusion 7.0 Highlights
- Hats! Hats! Hats! Rollup any window into a stylish hat (or icon) to save space on your desktop!
- Tons of new online wallpaper sources: Current Weather, Current Time of Day, Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD), Google+ (formerly Picasa Web Albums), Facebook, Imgur, Instagram, Pixabay, Smugmug
- Monitor splitting support for Surround/Eyefinity setups with bezel corrected resolutions[www.displayfusion.com]
- Monitor splitting support for asymmetrical split layouts
- New Remote Control[www.displayfusion.com] feature allows you to run DisplayFusion Functions from your phone or tablet
- New Scripted Functions[www.displayfusion.com] allow you to create any Function you can imagine
- The WallpaperFusion online wallpaper source now allows you to login and filter by your favourites and ratings
- You can now rate and comment on WallpaperFusion images from the desktop right-click menu
- New Functions for rolling up windows to the titlebar or icon
- You can now choose a screen saver to use for the logon screen when no users are logged in
- Support for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- 39 languages bundled (if you'd like to help translate DisplayFusion into your language, please contact us[www.displayfusion.com])
- Many other performance, stability and bug fixes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today
to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased DisplayFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost
! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log[www.displayfusion.com]
. We'd like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!