This is the official Compilation thread for the bugs and issues with the game.
Only posts with actual bugs will be allowed in the thread. If a bug is already in the thread, it will be removed as well, so make sure to read before.
- If run in windowed mode sometimes nothing except UI shows up. - Make sure GFX and DirectX are up to date.
- When no UI shows after launching a ship updating GFX and DirectX can fix it.
- Game can Crash to desktop, running in Administrator mode sometimes fixes this.
- Colliding with another ship can cause framerate issues.
- Colliding with another ship can cause a speed issue.
- Microwarp can cause framerate issues.
- Engine trails are not yet scaled to their size.
- No easy way in game to check keybinds.
- Crew is not implemented yet and crew modules have no real effect
- Game does not pause when esc menu is brought up
- Old Ship files can be broken on updates, only fix is to remake them
- Sometimes some "pink squares" can cover some part like planets. Make sure to verify integrity
- Often the target icon can drift from the actual target.
- When crashing often, make sure to disable your anti-virus.
- Sometimes destroyed ship will still fly even if they have no parts lefts.
- When engines are destroyed the ship will not lose thrust.
- Sometimes destroyed ships are still able to fly if the C&C is intact.
- When launching a game, you might often start inside some parts of your ships.
- It is possible to enter suns.
- Lagging because of bigger sized ship. Issue has to do with the number of calculation needed. More modules will cause this. Try to stick with a low amount of modules/weapons [Should be fixed since version 0.17 with the new collider]
- Sometimes lens flare stops working properly.
- When going at really high speed, the whole ship and the UI will start shaking and may result in death.
- Sometimes using the MWD during a mission may make the missions text pop up non stop or the missions to skip to the end.
- Sometimes looking at the sun directly will make it disappear.
- Strange planets that are black. Or planets AND stations are full white (happened to me) Have some screenshot if you want.
- You can be pushed back or slowed from weapon impacts.
- Weapon aiming needs to be redone. Even at low distance they have a hard time hitting,
- Adding multiple subsystem of the same category and size will only count for 1 subsystem as mass.
- Some items prices aren't correct in the shop. (They buy for lower or sell for higher)
- It is possible to get ships with more than the numbers of pieces allowed in the missions mode.
1. Go in creative mode and make or load a ship. Press [ESC] and go to the main menu. Create or load a mission mode galaxy. The ship you had is still in the shipyard.
2. It is possible to simply click on load to have any of the previous ship made.
- Sometime pieces such as weapons will not attach correctly onto others and will float or "hover" the other piece.
So that's pretty much what I was able to get.