1) the new FOg or gasses; they just get me dizzy, they appear and disapear and it donest help at all to make you feel like you are mooving, plus idk if it the nebula or the new gun mechanics, but my game runs slower now.
2) the dust or the randon sparkling things; maybe if there was more of them it will help you feel like you are moving, they are just too few to know what are they for
3) is ti me, or it used to be a star backgroun in the game, its look all black and empty now
4) there is a lot of rectangular shape hulls in the game, we need more triangles, squares circle, half circles etc. idk if this helps, but you should look at the game for ISO called Battleship craft for inspiration with the shape of the hull and the controls in shipyard
5 shipyard controls; i would like the option to change the key W and S fto up adn down, istead of forth and back in the shipyard. also when you are about to put a piece, you can rotate it with R,Q, E adn F, i would like to be able to use those comands when i am modifiying a part, also the mirror tool. the reason i want this is cos the Zero tool doesnt work before placing the Piece.
6) more action; i think there should be Fleets or groups of allied and Enemy Npcs that roam the sectors and sometimes fight each other
7) some type of multiplayer
i know this is still in developmnent, and idk what are your plans with the game, i am just giving my feed back as any other player should. keep the good job guys =]