I have compiled a list of all the bugs I am currently experiencing.
Count of Days since issue was posted: 3
Is issue resolved: Somewhat
1. I lose control of the camera sometimes, and become unable to rotate around my ship. A restart usually fixes this.
2. Angle snap behaves erratically, 5 degree behaves like 15 degree, 45 degree sometimes behaves like 90 degree and other times behaves like 120 degrees. I have never had 45 degree angle snap work for 45 degrees.
3. RESOLVED: Unpredictably sometimes ship modules wont go away; I can't select them to delete them.
SOLUTION: Don't start with mirror.
4. As above except they wont go away even when a new ship is loaded so 2 ships partially mesh together.
5. Mirror won't mirror, it displaces the mirror in weird ways, It never lines up with the other object.
In Space Bugs:
1. My camera will randomly decided to offset itself far above my ship in follow camera mode.
2. RESOLVED: Space stations have these weird 'ring' like tears ripple across them as I move by them.
3. RESOLVED: Weaponized Lasers, not mining lasers, lasers rapidly flick all over the place when firing as if attempting to shoot all over the ship, it looks awful.
5. RESOLVED: Newtonian Flight makes enemy missile behavior erratic. They start teleporting randomly around me, including moving far faster than they should to keep up with me.
6. Enemies begin firing at me outside of 100km which I know no weapon has the range for, this includes all forms of weaponry.
In Space on the HUD Bugs:
4. Locks sometimes fail to go away.
5. Enemy HUD icons stay red after locking and unlocking targets.
6. The selection circle stays on all objects selected EVER, and never goes away.
1. The Hiigaran Battlecruiser was added to the NPC ship list when I did not have it subscribed and nor did I have it placed in the NPC ship list folder
New After Uninstalling:
1. Can no longer place certain weapon hardpoints, 9 is especially buggy.
2. Can no longer place any tier 5 hardpoints.
3. All bugs above New After Uninstalling still occur as well.
On further investigation I can no longer place weapon hardpoints at all on the ship I am currently constructing. Of any tier.
For posterity this link leads to a picture of the ship.http://steamcommunity.com/id/erosdearing/screenshot/3298072708323090723
If you look at the above picture and think "what it looks fine to me" that is the point, I also see no reason for it to be unable to have more weapon hardpoints and yet it cannot.
Below I will list the current chronologically sequenced steps I have taken to ensure the games stability, something which still eludes me -_-.
1. Verify Game Cache
2. Reacquire verify failed Game Cache files
3. Sit furious for a moment.
4. Uninstall and Reinstall Game.
As of yet no bugs have been fixed, this leads me to the conclusion that either there is some greater issue with my computer or the problem is on Kinetic Voids side, I prefer to think the latter, given my computer runs every other game I have just fine.
Why this post has almost grown to be a novel.