Firstly, I would like to thank you all for joining our community. Without you and your suggestions, none of this would be possible. We are a small team of developers, dedicated to creating Kinetic Void, a 3D space adventure with a focus on customization and enjoyable space simulation.
Secondly, every community has rules, ours will be following the Steam Forum Rules and Guidelines, available for viewing here
Make sure you are posting constructive criticism, whether it's negative or positive. Contrary to what some people believe, we do take feedback from here into account.
I. General Forum Rules:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in trading forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
With that being said, this community is about keeping everyone informed of our current development goals with Kinetic Void, posting helpful tutorials for others to use (I'll be creating tutorials in the future to help everyone get started, from creating your first, to your first combat, and more). Please note that tutorials may become outdated quickly, especially immediately after a patch update.
Our YouTube channel has the latest videos that I've made, and I try to keep it updated with others' videos that are pertinent as well: http://www.youtube.com/badlandstudiollc
My goal is to let everyone know that their suggestions are heard (remember, post them in the Suggestions Sub Forum
), questions are answered, and that the information you are hearing is current and up to date. If you have any direct questions or are feeling unheard, send me a direct message.
Once again, welcome to the Void!