[LWZ]-.boring.- Aug 1, 2013 @ 1:05am
Wolfenstein 2009 ?
Where is Wolfenstein 2009?
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Black Sabbath Aug 1, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Valve just remove the game from Steam catalog.
[LWZ]-.boring.- Aug 1, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
Why :(?
Nettacki Aug 1, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
Must be a licensing issue, I dunno.
BDO Aug 1, 2013 @ 10:26pm 
You're right, it's gone! I still have it in my library, but when I click "Store Page," I get redirected to the main Steam storefront.

I hope they keep the files on their servers for those of us who have it. I also hope they put it back up someday. IMHO it's the best of the franshise (yes I've played them all, and I mean when they first released!)
[LWZ]-.boring.- Aug 2, 2013 @ 5:49am 
I hope it too
Wolf Aug 2, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
I never got to play it boo-hoo,there is a new wolfenstein coming,but i really want to play this one.
Based on the(ps3) demo IMO it is the best and i -played wolf 3d back in 92' ,and played all except this one.
hope i get to play it.
One DOOMed Marine Aug 3, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
Why don't you play "RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN"?
GrayFox [SWE] Aug 6, 2013 @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by Wolf:
I never got to play it boo-hoo,there is a new wolfenstein coming,but i really want to play this one.
Based on the(ps3) demo IMO it is the best and i -played wolf 3d back in 92' ,and played all except this one.
hope i get to play it.

why not buy it from amazon or ebay ??
Enraged Sock Puppet Aug 10, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Wolfenstein 2009 been gone for awhile now, the same thing happened with Enemy territory:Quake wars.
it's the result of the licencing issue between ID software and Activision most likley when they changed over to Zenimax/Bethesda .
Morbus Aug 11, 2013 @ 4:33am 
Originally posted by Wiki wah:
Wolfenstein 2009 been gone for awhile now, the same thing happened with Enemy territory:Quake wars.
it's the result of the licencing issue between ID software and Activision most likley when they changed over to Zenimax/Bethesda .

Word.
So we have to buy it from amazon. No problem.
General Plastro Aug 31, 2013 @ 9:34pm 
Originally posted by Wolf:
I never got to play it boo-hoo,there is a new wolfenstein coming,but i really want to play this one.
Based on the(ps3) demo IMO it is the best and i -played wolf 3d back in 92' ,and played all except this one.
hope i get to play it.

Originally posted by BDO:
You're right, it's gone! I still have it in my library, but when I click "Store Page," I get redirected to the main Steam storefront.

I hope they keep the files on their servers for those of us who have it. I also hope they put it back up someday. IMHO it's the best of the franshise (yes I've played them all, and I mean when they first released!)

Hell no, the 2009 Wolfenstein was ♥♥♥♥ compared to RTCW, they went with "lulzy" storyline instead of the more darker tone in the previous ones, the game is piece of cake even on the hardest dificulty too, guards love to run around in open ground and their bullets barely do any damage to you.

Only amusing thing i found was the return of Hans Grosse and thats about it, Nazi Mages were way too goofy for you take take seriously.

Multiplayer also died couple weeks after release, so no saving graces there, unfortunately.

If you cant find it on ebay or amazon, guess your have to resort to the big T or something, its not a game you should really spend alot of money on tho.
Last edited by General Plastro; Aug 31, 2013 @ 9:36pm
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ Oct 3, 2013 @ 8:21pm 
lol guys i just feel like i should say that The New Order will be coming out on steam
Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:17am 
The game with the veil and stuff?
I never knew that was on PC
For all I knew it was out on consoles. Maybe I was too late.
[BFT] Olsalt Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:09pm 
I have wolf2009 on pc dvd and would prefer it to be back on steam, as it is prefered to have all my games on a centrilized platform. Why is this pretty much the only Id software game not on steam? It's one of my favorites..
Hunk Nov 7, 2013 @ 9:08am 
Originally posted by Enraged Sock Puppet:
Wolfenstein 2009 been gone for awhile now, the same thing happened with Enemy territory:Quake wars.
it's the result of the licencing issue between ID software and Activision most likley when they changed over to Zenimax/Bethesda .

Wow this sucks. I was hoping to get all Wolfenstein games on steam.
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50