Posted: March 26
Early Access Review
GalCiv3 is probably in my opinion the best 4x to come to market in years, not simply because its actually going to be a finished product for once but because i've never come across a more social group of dev's who literally do their very best to give you what feels like a personal experiance when it comes to dealing with any problems you come across in game, and weekly dev stream's that you can ask them questions during, and even take on board your thoughts and idea's when it comes to building a better game for the community.
- Amazing Customer Support.
- It's getting better with ever new patch.
- Easy to understand UI.
- Easy to pick up for a first timer, or veteran of 4x Games.
- Great graphics, and performance
- Seriously addictive, you'll easily waste hundreds of hours of time into this once its out of beta.
- They are pushing the 4x Genre to its limits with insane map sizes.
- I guess for some spending alot of time on this because its addictive :-D
- Lack of sleep.
Yeah i dont really have any concerns or con's when it comes to GalCiv3. I had issues before and both times i had help within an hour from a dev to try and help me/them get to the route cause of the problem. The only con i can really think of is if you watch the dev streams you might be jelous of the fact paul gets to play with some cool features that are not stable enough to be released or are still in developement stages. 10/10 i paid 100 dollars to be a founder and its honestly the best money i ever spent would happily have spend double that.