Hey everyone! I've been working hard on squashing little bugs and adding a few little tiny features. I'm particularly excited about fullscreen now being enabled for everyone, which is one of our oldest bugs.
If anything is bugging you, let me know! I'll get it in the next patch!
Changelog for 1810Changelog for 1797Changelog for 1795Changelog for 1787
- Made touch interfaces (such as tablet PCs) more responsive on dialogues
- Fixed text incorrectly pixel-snapping during animations
- Your Monster now bounces if you click on it
- Fixed fullscreen option disappearing after changing to windowed mode
- Location hotspots now slightly animate, to draw attention
- Location hotspots now check periodically to see if they should have been revealed, and self-correct if necessary
- If you own a smaller screen (tablet PC for example), various game elements and fonts are now 20-30% bigger for better readability
- Main dialogue boxes no longer get pushed off the right edge of the screen in certain situations
- Game randomizes every time you reset your monster, so you get different dialogues
- Spaced out the response options a tiny bit more
- Added support for all common monitor types in fullscreen mode (particularly 5:4)
- Made most in-game triggers react on "up" instead of "click"; makes the interface a bit more responsive in edge cases (particularly on touch displays)
- Monsters now produce text bubbles in their mysterious native tongue when touched