Heyo! Radial and Dejobaan games have a booth at PAX East at the end of the week, so we're trying to get the game absolutely perfect for you before we're overwhelmed with our booth-duties.
Here's what we've got for you today:
- Better mutli-monitor support
- Fixed some stat-pop-up issues
- A bunch of narrative-fixes (streamlining, typos, etc)
- Fixed Advanced Neurosurgery pop-up... again. Don't worry, if you saw it say ZEROED before it didn't actually zero it. Sigh.
- Added oats to the butter rum oatmeal
- Fixed the time-extension fern-adventure-loop
- Made default volume 75% instead of 100% to save earbud-users from unnecessary pain.
- Fixed a missing game-ending branch that resulted in no dialogues.
- Removed the interaction buttons on backdrops when they aren't needed.
- Made sure you can't re-start adventuring after the game ends, producing confusing situations
- Ensured adventure boards get reset on game end. Playing multiple rounds in one sitting should no longer glitch.
- Saved games reloading in wrong location fixed (sorry about ruining your saves, everyone. you'll have to reset)
- Fixed bug where options were not appearing in the venue
- Fixed a few more narrative issues.
- Fixed monster always reporting as "very kind" during late transition phase.
Thanks so much for reporting things here in the forum! It's really helping us.