datCookie (banned) Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:41am
Game is now dead
I think it's safe to say ISS is dead. Less people on the forums and none of the promised features have been implemented. Not even a single update regarding the situation...

There really isn't anything more these guys can do...
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
vzerov1985 Sep 30, 2013 @ 3:06am 
Everyone predicted this long before it happens, those "promised features" are never meant to be implemented in the first place.
Davi'D'soN Sep 30, 2013 @ 3:46am 
hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to play the game on steam with my key WARZ I did not really want the games repaid

thank you

David Lascabannes
Captain Obvious Sep 30, 2013 @ 4:19am 
And because they couldn't, didn't and won't deliver even the people that had high hopes move on.... Above this all there's GTA V, State of Decay, and even the DayZ 1.8 update.
If they would have delivered they might have had a chance but now it's another game added to the 'could have been' list.....
datCookie (banned) Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:07am 
Oh its obvious that this was predictable a long time ago. I merely made the statement that the game is NOW dead.

Players are leaving, developers aren't updating and other games are being released.

This game has lost anything to hold on to.
ChiGoku Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:25am 
The dead linger just got released on steam, so that'll take a chunk of players hopefully. If you want to see how Dev's actually release stuff and follow their road map. I'd suggest looking back from build 01, and see how accurate, and how much work they are actually putting into making a proper game.

But yet. they did what.. 2-3 Q-A sessions this week, but since they are all pre-picked answers, no one asked about the planned 3 features that was suppose to be released last week. ppl keep getting stringed along about the V2 release thats suppose to happen every week
datCookie (banned) Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:28am 
Originally posted by ChiGoku:
The dead linger just got released on steam, so that'll take a chunk of players hopefully. If you want to see how Dev's actually release stuff and follow their road map. I'd suggest looking back from build 01, and see how accurate, and how much work they are actually putting into making a proper game.

But yet. they did what.. 2-3 Q-A sessions this week, but since they are all pre-picked answers, no one asked about the planned 3 features that was suppose to be released last week. ppl keep getting stringed along about the V2 release thats suppose to happen every week

Doesn't help that they just teased people with a single picture of the supposed California map. I've seen that technique before. It's purpose is to distract people in order to keep them interested and buy time so you can come up with something that will keep them interested for a little while longer.

If they are indeed showing the Vegas people some content such as Californa, Strongholds, etc. it will be something very basic and something they just made up to make it look like they've done something.
ChiGoku Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:30am 
lol, I laughed and giggled a bit at all the ppl gawking over that 1 SS of ohhhhh and ahhhh's of how great Cali looks.... smh
datCookie (banned) Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:32am 
Originally posted by ChiGoku:
lol, I laughed and giggled a bit at all the ppl gawking over that 1 SS of ohhhhh and ahhhh's of how great Cali looks.... smh

The key words that told me they are buying time were "I know I shouldn't but". I mean come on. If you're going to screw the playerbase even more, don't make it so obvious...
ChiGoku Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:39am 
Thats only if they go to Las Vegas anyways.. sooo, we waited 1 month for non of the main features.. wasn't that bad, knew it wasn't going to happen. Now just 1 more wait to see them cancel the las vegas trip, and then ppl will praise them anyways for the nice gesture because they think they are the only dev's that send ppl to their studio and what not..
ChiGoku Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by Die Antwoord:
Originally posted by datCookie:
I think it's safe to say ISS is dead. Less people on the forums and none of the promised features have been implemented. Not even a single update regarding the situation...

There really isn't anything more these guys can do...

Why is it, that you, a moderator (DatCookie) from The Deadlinger forum, is trolling Infestations forum and have been trolling this forum for many month now.

Is that good behavior for a moderator?

How is it trolling when he owns and plays the game?? he is allowed to say what he wants in a constructive manner actually without raging or childish behavior like 90% of ppl on here
datCookie (banned) Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by Die Antwoord:
Originally posted by datCookie:
I think it's safe to say ISS is dead. Less people on the forums and none of the promised features have been implemented. Not even a single update regarding the situation...

There really isn't anything more these guys can do...

Why is it, that you, a moderator (DatCookie) from The Deadlinger forum, is trolling Infestations forum and have been trolling this forum for many month now.

Is that good behavior for a moderator?

My personal opinions of this game do not reflect my actions on another forum whatsoever.
datCookie (banned) Sep 30, 2013 @ 6:46am 
Originally posted by Die Antwoord:
Originally posted by datCookie:

My personal opinions of this game do not reflect my actions on another forum whatsoever.

I wonder is Zag thinks it's ok that you trolling in other games forums, just saying.

Is attension really that important to you, that you have to seek it this hard.

/Me shakes my head.

I am not trolling in these forums whatsoever. I continuously provide valid points and my personal opinion in a calm and civil manner. Nothing I do is considered trolling. If it were, I would have been banned (with posts removed) a long time ago.

Furthermore, I only recieved moderation rights in the TDL forum earlier today. Therefore, my previous posts do not reflect my actions and opinions in the TDL forum.
ATPlaying Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:12am 
Infestation DEAD NEVER !!
IT IS A GOOD GAME AND REALY FUNNY!
ChiGoku Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by Die Antwoord:
Originally posted by datCookie:

My personal opinions of this game do not reflect my actions on another forum whatsoever.

I wonder is Zag thinks it's ok that you trolling in other games forums, just saying.

Is attension really that important to you, that you have to seek it this hard.

/Me shakes my head.

u may have to re-look up what trolling is...
v8 - Blackburn Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:53am 
Good news for haters Colorado V2 is coming out but ı dont know the date ı dont know anythink about California but it is gona be better.
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2013 @ 2:41am
Posts: 25