TulpaWisp (Ekalbpoy) Sep 25, 2013 @ 11:39am
Grey Screen/shortness of breath/death
I am not finding a lot of info on this game that helps. I noticed that the screen was turning grey, my character started panting, then I died. Which is unfortunate, because there went my items.
What was the cause of death? What was the remedy? Thanks and no offense, Steam crew
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
datCookie (Banned) Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:33pm 
More than likely your character was infected when a zombie attacked you. Once you near 100% infection your screen starts to fade and become weird until you reach 100%. Once that happens your character dies, taking any item with him.
TulpaWisp (Ekalbpoy) Sep 25, 2013 @ 7:08pm 
Originally posted by datCookie:
More than likely your character was infected when a zombie attacked you. Once you near 100% infection your screen starts to fade and become weird until you reach 100%. Once that happens your character dies, taking any item with him.

aha. That makes sense. Thanks. Any remedies?
datCookie (Banned) Sep 25, 2013 @ 7:12pm 
To decrease the infection (but not entirely cure it) you can use a CO1 vaccine. To remove it entirely you need the next CO1 vaccine. I don't remember the names off by heart but its a vaccine.
TulpaWisp (Ekalbpoy) Sep 25, 2013 @ 7:16pm 
Originally posted by datCookie:
To decrease the infection (but not entirely cure it) you can use a CO1 vaccine. To remove it entirely you need the next CO1 vaccine. I don't remember the names off by heart but its a vaccine.

I am appreciative. Thanks again
Septic Sep 25, 2013 @ 10:18pm 
C04 Vaccine ;) will cure you for good but the C01 Vaccine will only cure you for 20%
TulpaWisp (Ekalbpoy) Sep 26, 2013 @ 8:16pm 
Originally posted by SepticFleshDK:
C04 Vaccine ;) will cure you for good but the C01 Vaccine will only cure you for 20%

How hellacious are these to find? xD
Quix Sep 28, 2013 @ 8:48am 
The vaccines are typically fairly easy to find, you just need to look in the hospitals. It's been a while since I've been there so the loot tables could have changed, but Whitestone has always been a reliable place for me to find vaccines.
TulpaWisp (Ekalbpoy) Sep 28, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
Originally posted by Quix:
The vaccines are typically fairly easy to find, you just need to look in the hospitals. It's been a while since I've been there so the loot tables could have changed, but Whitestone has always been a reliable place for me to find vaccines.

Sounds useful. Thanks
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2013 @ 11:39am
Posts: 8