The Magic Punisher Aug 16, 2013 @ 5:57pm
Proof Infestation Devs ban legit players. 6 minute mark on video!
http://www.twitch.tv/frolicer/c/2513191 check the 6 minute mark, because this guy was doing good, they teleport him away, kill him, and then ban him.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
ChiGoku Aug 16, 2013 @ 6:20pm 
yeah I JUST watched it, and I was ABOUT to post this aswell, GJ. Now he ONLY got unbanned because he was playing with Dakotaz and Wolfpack in the stream.

Goes to show that they randomly ban legit ppl ALL the time. now thats what I call DEV rage!
ChiGoku Aug 16, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
I like this response too, was reading from sergay

hood, on 16 Aug 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

"I was wrongfully banned. I got a support ticket in and everything.. it was banned cause I had Skype open !


Sergay's response
"We do not ban accounts because of skype lol :)"

Sorry - but I suggest you use other email to register new account. BTW game is cheaper off steam now :)"

Now, I do understand that having skype isn't what would cause the ban, but the dev's in their tactics of banning legit players, and heck, he even suggested to the guy they banned to buy the game again on steam cause its cheaper..

wow...
datCookie (Banned) Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:21pm 
Beautiftul video. Great proof the devs rage quit and ban legit players.

Good find
Kristian Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:00pm 
It's a well known fact that the devs behind this game are straight up ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
kaay Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:28pm 
Proof? Do you even know what that means?
Stupidities you see on player videos are no proof of anything whatsoever.
Can you please explain me how exactly can you prove that "they" were actually devs?
Can you prove this guy was not using hacks?
Can you prove the video is not doctored?
Can you please explain me what the bleep the devs would gain from doing that?
I guess common sense is not something you can learn by browsing the internetz, quite the contrary actually.
The Magic Punisher Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
They were devs because it was an event hosted BY THEM and they even admitted they done it then turned around and unbanned him because of the video!!!
The Magic Punisher Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
Originally posted by kaay:
Proof? Do you even know what that means?
Stupidities you see on player videos are no proof of anything whatsoever.
Can you please explain me how exactly can you prove that "they" were actually devs?
Can you prove this guy was not using hacks?
Can you prove the video is not doctored?
Can you please explain me what the bleep the devs would gain from doing that?
I guess common sense is not something you can learn by browsing the internetz, quite the contrary actually.

Also smart one I was on the server as they were hosting the event EVERYONE knows it was bull!
ChiGoku Aug 16, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
I guess common sense went out the window and you decided NOT to watch that video...
CrimsonBlitz Aug 18, 2013 @ 2:41am 
Originally posted by The Magic Punisher:
http://www.twitch.tv/frolicer/c/2513191 check the 6 minute mark, because this guy was doing good, they teleport him away, kill him, and then ban him.

Link is leading me to a 10 second clip. Is there another way to get to it?
CrimsonBlitz Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:17am 
Originally posted by SUPERSKY:
Originally posted by CrimsonBlitz:

Link is leading me to a 10 second clip. Is there another way to get to it?

http://www.twitch.tv/frolicer/c/2763807

Thanks for the link. This is the first time I've ever seem a dev rage on their own game then ban someone that's playing better. That's amusing.
Cronik Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:50am 
Haha man these devs are so unprofessional, I mean seriously what devs in all of gaming history have banned people because they died to them? Totally shocking just shows you can get banned for anything in this game, just wish I knew why I was banned.
Xavien Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:07am 
Originally posted by Cronik:
Haha man these devs are so unprofessional, I mean seriously what devs in all of gaming history have banned people because they died to them? Totally shocking just shows you can get banned for anything in this game, just wish I knew why I was banned.

Probably the same reason they ban everyone else, so you go out and buy a new account
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2013 @ 5:57pm
Posts: 12