hobos1231 Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:14am
the game is ♥♥♥♥♥♥*t is it doesnt work and even cant get a refund
if there is way to get a refund for this game if so can someone help
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
The doctor is in Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:39am 
nope no refunds

ig runs great here and i dont have anything special just 2 year old box full of garbage.

so it is possible to get the game running. you just need a computer that meets the minimum requirements as described in the store page and a box that it not a mess for lack of a better word to describe many of the boxes outhere full of garbage that corrupts the windows installation...

but since you have not posted any details as to the problem that you are having no body here can help you.

so try creating a ticket with hammerpoint support detailing the issue that you are having

if the problem is with steam installer/launcher try creating a ticket with steam detailing the issue that you are having.
Last edited by The doctor is in; Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:45am
Kokkuwi Jul 1, 2013 @ 8:04am 
What do you mean it doesn't work?
Matty Jul 1, 2013 @ 8:16am 
Originally posted by Wonderweiss:
What do you mean it doesn't work?
WHat do you mean what do you mean it doesn't work?
Players Player (Banned) Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:40am 
LOLOLOLOL anyone who is still buying this game must have downsyndrome... wtf wrong with you can you not see the 6 reviews you had to pass through to buy this game!

"Critical reception[edit]
[hide] Reception
Aggregate scores
Aggregator
Score
GameRankings 17.50%[16]
Metacritic 20/100[17]
Review scores
Publication
Score
Eurogamer 3/10[18]
GameSpot 2.0/10[19]
GameSpy 0.5/5 stars[20]
IGN 3.0/10[21]
PC Gamer (US) 30/100[22]
Metro 1/10[23]
On release the game received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics. Aggregate review website Metacritic assigned an overall score of 20 out of 100 based on reviews from 13 professional critics.[17]
GameSpy writer Craig Pearson stated that the game "displays astonishing design ineptitude and some of the worst kinds of microtransactions in gaming, all in one ugly package".[20] Eurogamer's Rich Stanton gave it 3 out of 10, calling it "a real disaster" and criticised both the game's design and the developer's ethics.[18] Stanton elaborated that the developers were "both dishonest and incompetent."[18]
PCPowerplay gave the game a zero (out of ten), the only zero in the magazine's history."

THE ONLY ZERO IN THE MAGAZINES HISTORY LOLOLOL your a dumb ♥♥♥♥ message me id like to sell u a game i made last night ;)
Kokkuwi Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:20am 
Originally posted by DCLXVI:
LOLOLOLOL anyone who is still buying this game must have downsyndrome... wtf wrong with you can you not see the 6 reviews you had to pass through to buy this game!

"Critical reception[edit]
[hide] Reception
Aggregate scores
Aggregator
Score
GameRankings 17.50%[16]
Metacritic 20/100[17]
Review scores
Publication
Score
Eurogamer 3/10[18]
GameSpot 2.0/10[19]
GameSpy 0.5/5 stars[20]
IGN 3.0/10[21]
PC Gamer (US) 30/100[22]
Metro 1/10[23]
On release the game received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics. Aggregate review website Metacritic assigned an overall score of 20 out of 100 based on reviews from 13 professional critics.[17]
GameSpy writer Craig Pearson stated that the game "displays astonishing design ineptitude and some of the worst kinds of microtransactions in gaming, all in one ugly package".[20] Eurogamer's Rich Stanton gave it 3 out of 10, calling it "a real disaster" and criticised both the game's design and the developer's ethics.[18] Stanton elaborated that the developers were "both dishonest and incompetent."[18]
PCPowerplay gave the game a zero (out of ten), the only zero in the magazine's history."

THE ONLY ZERO IN THE MAGAZINES HISTORY LOLOLOL your a dumb ♥♥♥♥ message me id like to sell u a game i made last night ;)

"On release the game received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics." That is all that should be taken from your blind-rage post. This quote is true. BUT, this game has improved a good since then. And lol, you are playing this game at the time I wrote it.

Edit: you have 343 hours played on it too. You must be the one with down-syndrome

Originally posted by Apogee was my Childhood:
Originally posted by Wonderweiss:
What do you mean it doesn't work?
WHat do you mean what do you mean it doesn't work?

I am asking what problems are you having with the game?
Last edited by Kokkuwi; Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:21am
Players Player (Banned) Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:26am 
i dont have a roblem with playing buggy peices of shiit, but when they go back into your account and start putting through previously declined payments then ignore support tickets for over 23 days, they need to be sorted out... btw did u just "no u" me lol little tosser, no u! XD
Spliftery Machine Jul 1, 2013 @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by Wonderweiss:

"On release the game received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics." That is all that should be taken from your blind-rage post. This quote is true. BUT, this game has improved a good since then. And lol, you are playing this game at the time I wrote it.

Edit: you have 343 hours played on it too. You must be the one with down-syndrome

I love how people are totally willing to diregard a developers shady past, simply because they are updating a game. It really doesn't matter if they game is decent now, still a terrible pay model and increadibly dickish devs.
Kokkuwi Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by Nextine X:
Originally posted by Wonderweiss:

"On release the game received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics." That is all that should be taken from your blind-rage post. This quote is true. BUT, this game has improved a good since then. And lol, you are playing this game at the time I wrote it.

Edit: you have 343 hours played on it too. You must be the one with down-syndrome

I love how people are totally willing to diregard a developers shady past, simply because they are updating a game. It really doesn't matter if they game is decent now, still a terrible pay model and increadibly dickish devs.

I don't disregard it, I accept it. I accept EA's ♥♥♥♥ty money-grabbing ways to play the games they make. I acknowledge that Hammerpoint has done some ♥♥♥♥ty things, but I think the game is progressing.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:14am
Posts: 8