Skadi . Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:29am
ABOUT CARS !
Does anyone know any prediction?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
KvakeR Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:29am 
i guess so not gonna happen
datCookie (Banned) Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:31am 
Sergey himself stated they aren't in production. I don't imagine they will be implemented anytime within the next few months
Skadi . Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:31am 
I saw in the forum that they are expecting AntiHacker improve. But i want a DATE for this
Skadi . Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:33am 
I think we are ready. But the game still need to change much to have cars.
datCookie (Banned) Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:36am 
They've already implemented Punkbuster to counteract the hackers. It caused more problems than it solved so they turned it off for a while. Not sure if it's still off or not.

They also stated that they're working on improving fairfight. But I doubt they will do anything anytime soon.
Skadi . Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:36am 
Yea, Thanks guy !
KPCAnimator Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:08am 
Idk, I've been peaking threw some warz files lately and uncovered some interesting stuff, but im sure it really isnt anything...
D4681 Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:13am 
They have cars in other clones of the game ( IDK why there are other copies of the game) but cars and alot of other features were promised at first which still aren't in there, so now there building a game without cars so I think the cars won't even be in the game. downhill if that happens
datCookie (Banned) Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:26am 
Originally posted by D4681:
They have cars in other clones of the game ( IDK why there are other copies of the game) but cars and alot of other features were promised at first which still aren't in there, so now there building a game without cars so I think the cars won't even be in the game. downhill if that happens

DeadZ is the only "clone" of this game and it was made by those who hacked War Z some months ago.

Since then they've been able to add new maps and working vehicles.
KPCAnimator Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:07am 
They and "RaGEZoNE" is being sued i believe, or something like that, but the documment was to be towards DeadZ since they thought Ragezone made DeadZ they included that, but Ragezone didnt, they just privided tools for map editing and creating your own WarZ and server.
datCookie (Banned) Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:10am 
Originally posted by {MCG}xXCreepyGuyXx:
They and "RaGEZoNE" is being sued i believe, or something like that, but the documment was to be towards DeadZ since they thought Ragezone made DeadZ they included that, but Ragezone didnt, they just privided tools for map editing and creating your own WarZ and server.

I don't know what's going on regarding any legal action being taken against those who hacked the game.

All I can say is that it's much better than the game Hammerpoint has made
KPCAnimator Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:23am 
Kinda, Theres no VOIP, No clans, no groups, and still no vehicles yet on the game. My friends is a moderators of DeadZ
datCookie (Banned) Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:48am 
Originally posted by {MCG}xXCreepyGuyXx:
Kinda, Theres no VOIP, No clans, no groups, and still no vehicles yet on the game. My friends is a moderators of DeadZ

I was told there are working vehicles in DeadZ
KPCAnimator Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:17am 
Yes they are, but they havent been fully implemented in yet.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:29am
Posts: 14