LookMaNoHandzZ Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:21pm
How long until...
they put guns on the market place for purchase with GC? (I actually asked if they would be putting guns in the market place for GC, not when).

I was IP banned from the official warz forums far asking this during the Q&A with Johnny Traunt (?) a couple days ago. Seemed a little odd they would do that for what to me seems like a simple question.

Closest guess gets an e-cookie.

I guess 45 days.
Last edited by LookMaNoHandzZ; Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:22pm
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
James Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:32pm 
they already sell guns on the marketplace...
LookMaNoHandzZ Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:34pm 
Haha, are you serious, the in-game market place?

If so, since when?
James Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:36pm 
There have never NOT been guns in the marketplace...
LookMaNoHandzZ Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:39pm 
Eh, you are trolling me.
datCookie (Banned) Mar 7, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by LookMaNoHandzZ:
Eh, you are trolling me.

NOW he realises :P They will NEVER put guns in the marketplace because it would COMPLETELY ruin the scavenge and survive part of the game. It's understandable to have some items available but when you put guns up for purchase it's just downright pathetic. Even if it IS Hammerpoint, I doubt they will do it. Although to be honest, if they wanted as much money as possible it would be the best way to do it. SO many dumbasses would buy as many guns as they could before they were "removed".
LookMaNoHandzZ Mar 8, 2013 @ 12:37am 
I just haven't turned the game on for a while and there is no doubt in my mind they (Sergey), will be putting guns up for sale. The number one reason being that he (Sergey), said he wouldn't.

Like I said, I give it 45 days.

P.S. If they didn't have it planed, why ban me for asking on their forums instead of just saying that they would never do such a thing?
Last edited by LookMaNoHandzZ; Mar 8, 2013 @ 12:39am
Nextine X Mar 8, 2013 @ 1:32am 
There are hundreds of websites set up to sell guns for GC: http://warzstore.net/index.php?route=common/home.
mr bigdad Mar 8, 2013 @ 2:27am 
Originally posted by datCookie:
Originally posted by LookMaNoHandzZ:
Eh, you are trolling me.

NOW he realises :P They will NEVER put guns in the marketplace because it would COMPLETELY ruin the scavenge and survive part of the game. It's understandable to have some items available but when you put guns up for purchase it's just downright pathetic. Even if it IS Hammerpoint, I doubt they will do it. Although to be honest, if they wanted as much money as possible it would be the best way to do it. SO many dumbasses would buy as many guns as they could before they were "removed".

They sell the night gogles and thats not good either!
James Mar 8, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Originally posted by mr bigdad:

They sell the night gogles and thats not good either!

Seriously. How did you get back on steam?
Ohlion Mar 8, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
Originally posted by Nextine X:
There are hundreds of websites set up to sell guns for GC: http://warzstore.net/index.php?route=common/home.
Those are some seriously over priced weapons
Fetti4MyYeti Mar 8, 2013 @ 2:32pm 
good lord im rich, i have like 30x of all of those!
LookMaNoHandzZ Mar 8, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
So, back on topic - Anyone want to post some guesses on when guns will appear in the in-game store for GC?
Kraken5886 Mar 8, 2013 @ 8:50pm 
Originally posted by LookMaNoHandzZ:
they put guns on the market place for purchase with GC? (I actually asked if they would be putting guns in the market place for GC, not when).

I was IP banned from the official warz forums far asking this during the Q&A with Johnny Traunt (?) a couple days ago. Seemed a little odd they would do that for what to me seems like a simple question.

Closest guess gets an e-cookie.

I guess 45 days.
Another person too oblivious to do there homework before buying there product. Enough said.
Kraken5886 Mar 8, 2013 @ 8:51pm 
Oh and for what this is you shouldnt be buying...loot...in game...because..well...it breaks the game...when there...is...you know....nothing to..loot....yea...
LookMaNoHandzZ Mar 9, 2013 @ 1:48am 
I bought the game in October and never used any of the GC that came with my purchase. I am fully aware that using the in-game store defeats the purpose of the game. I wasn't aware that the company was a bunch of liars. My bad indeed.

Care to venture a guess when/if you come back to the thread?
Last edited by LookMaNoHandzZ; Mar 9, 2013 @ 2:14am
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2013 @ 8:21pm
Posts: 19