Cadderley Feb 1, 2013 @ 4:07pm
I need help... Bad.
Ok... I'm reading a lot of reviews currently about the game again to recap all of the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and everything that has gone on in the past just as a refresher. I still don't like the company nor the Dev's/Mod's. I don't want to support Hammerpoint in their scam's and I don't like a lot of elemen'ts in the game but God Help Me!! I'm still thinking about buying it again just so that I can remember how bad it was. C'mon, Talk me out of it, Threaten me, Insult me, call me a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bag if it makes you feel happy but talk me out of buying this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game... Again.
Last edited by Cadderley; Feb 1, 2013 @ 4:07pm
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
theolaf Feb 1, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
here. My only game tip for if you WERE to buy the game...

Click start > controlpanel > programs > add/remove > thewarz > yes

that will fix ALL the problems with this game. Getting the money back would be a little harder tho.
Siresly Feb 1, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
My only interest in playing this game lies in getting an inside look at how the game works so I can more efficiently and accurately argue with people about more things, and more specific things. Because I honestly think that sounds more entertaining than anything the game could have to offer.

It just seems super basic, boring and lacking any sort of structure or objective or anything at all. You just roam around looking for things to pick up, hoping to eventually come across some situation or event that's not completely vacant and undynamic to break up that tedium. And sometimes you do and then that's good. But it doesn't seem a strong enough component. You need actual content, systems, features and functionality, you know?

ForumZ > WarZ. I'll wait for it to go F2P before satisfying my curiosity.

And I'll wait to give my financial support to a developer with the passion and ability to actually deliver the potential that does lie somewhere within the concept The War Z so shoddily veils itself in. I can't say I know what I want out of this genre, but hopefully I'll be given it some day.
mr bigdad Feb 1, 2013 @ 10:19pm 
You want to join the last remnants of this dying army of fannies? No! Join the alliance and the rebllion! Free the realm of the evil city of Hammerpoint! We need to stop Sergey and duke Kewk and his pewk devs! They already lost their outer walls and city! Only the inner city and citadel remain! We need to push through! Dont join them! ;) heheheh
G.C._madGin Feb 1, 2013 @ 10:27pm 
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
Ok... I'm reading a lot of reviews currently about the game again to recap all of the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and everything that has gone on in the past just as a refresher. I still don't like the company nor the Dev's/Mod's. I don't want to support Hammerpoint in their scam's and I don't like a lot of elemen'ts in the game but God Help Me!! I'm still thinking about buying it again just so that I can remember how bad it was. C'mon, Talk me out of it, Threaten me, Insult me, call me a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bag if it makes you feel happy but talk me out of buying this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game... Again.
Wait, you bought it once already? Wasn't that enough of a slap in the face? lol
mr bigdad Feb 1, 2013 @ 11:18pm 
lol, now dont make me have to b.i.t.c.h slap you!
General Fredrik Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:44am 
Dafuq? Just get the War Z emulator instead that is completely free.

Works apparently just as well. That way you can both slap Sergey in the face and play the awful, broken game.
mr bigdad Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:51am 
Yeah, seen it all over!
theolaf Feb 2, 2013 @ 9:06am 
Originally posted by General Fredrik:
Dafuq? Just get the War Z emulator instead that is completely free.

Works apparently just as well. That way you can both slap Sergey in the face and play the awful, broken game.

Plus they are 100% legal!
[GA]NuclearShadow Feb 2, 2013 @ 9:44am 
If you buy the game again I will glare at you, and not just a mild glare but a long cold glare that will send a shiver down your spine from just knowing how disgusted I am with you. Better?
confused horse™ Feb 2, 2013 @ 12:06pm 
Delete your system32 in order to increase your download speed.
Cadderley Feb 2, 2013 @ 2:22pm 
Originally posted by mr bigdad:
lol, now dont make me have to b.i.t.c.h slap you!

Wouldn't that mean that you would have to be my ♥♥♥♥♥ to do that :p

Originally posted by G.C._madGin:
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
Ok... I'm reading a lot of reviews currently about the game again to recap all of the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and everything that has gone on in the past just as a refresher. I still don't like the company nor the Dev's/Mod's. I don't want to support Hammerpoint in their scam's and I don't like a lot of elemen'ts in the game but God Help Me!! I'm still thinking about buying it again just so that I can remember how bad it was. C'mon, Talk me out of it, Threaten me, Insult me, call me a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bag if it makes you feel happy but talk me out of buying this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game... Again.
Wait, you bought it once already? Wasn't that enough of a slap in the face? lol

And yes I have... But I didn't fully understand how the game worked then, Not until I had my refund and bought Arma 2 Combined Operations about a week later for the Day Z mod. I am also interested in seeing how or of it has improved since I last played it.


Originally posted by General Fredrik:
Dafuq? Just get the War Z emulator instead that is completely free.

Works apparently just as well. That way you can both slap Sergey in the face and play the awful, broken game.

That's a very good point actually. I might look into that at some point as long as it's above board.


Originally posted by GANuclearShadow:
If you buy the game again I will glare at you, and not just a mild glare but a long cold glare that will send a shiver down your spine from just knowing how disgusted I am with you. Better?

I've seen glares like that before off an old ex girlfriend when I told her to buy her own damn cinema ticket since she wasn't putting any out and thus am immune to their effects :p, Mind you that was about 15 years ago, funny how thing's stick in your mind isn't it?


Originally posted by Skyforger:
If you buy it, you could become the biggest hypocrite ever to enter the steam forums.

You will loose what little respect you gained back from admitting this was bad.
It is people like you that they are targetting(weak), don't be another statistic.

That's very true, I had thought about it a while ago. I don't want a mark like that on my record.
Skyforger Feb 2, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
If you buy it, you could become the biggest hypocrite ever to enter the steam forums.

You will loose what little respect you gained back from admitting this was bad.
It is people like you that they are targetting(weak), don't be another statistic.
Cadderley Feb 2, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
Well, It looks like I can forget attempting to use the emulator. I can't download the base game without buying a validation key.
theolaf Feb 2, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
Well, It looks like I can forget attempting to use the emulator. I can't download the base game without buying a validation key.

Well, you could borrow someone elses account who plays the real game and you play the emulator :P
Cadderley Feb 2, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
Originally posted by theolaf:
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
Well, It looks like I can forget attempting to use the emulator. I can't download the base game without buying a validation key.

Well, you could borrow someone elses account who plays the real game and you play the emulator :P

As long as it doesn't envolve hacking :p but I don't have any friend's who have even heard of the War Z yet alone played it.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2013 @ 4:07pm
Posts: 17