Infestation: Survivor Stories

Infestation: Survivor Stories

This topic has been locked
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:47pm
A Petition to have War Z utterly removed from steam all together.
This "Product" was released with false information, there have been multipul accounts of wide spread bans of long time players SIMPLY to force them to re-buy the game. Most if not all early buyers can no longer get a refund for this "game" because they have switched billing methods as to seemingly disallow people to get refunds. Along with any and ALL reports that reflect negitively on the "Game" being removed immidatly and the accounts asociated with those reports being banned for good.

I want this travisty removed from steam all together, Not just disable the ability to buy it, remove the ability to find it via the store all together. And i sould say Valve/Steam should get involved in this, They where utterly lied to by these "Develepers" to get their shotty "Product" seen to sucker in more money for something that was NEVER as they promised it would be, and wont be for years. This "Game" was never Fit For Purpos.

Edit1: Would also like to add on that steam force Hammerfail into refunding ALL sells of the game.

Edit2: Actually found a change.org petition to give everyone refunds. http://www.change.org/petitions/hammerpoint-interactive-full-refund-of-retail-price-of-warz-for-everyone
Last edited by Space Duck; Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:49pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 132 comments
Cadderley Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
signed... If that makes me a hater so be it, i can live with it.
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
signed... If that makes me a hater so be it, i can live with it.
Don't get me wrong, i would have loved this game be here, but what they did is just wrong and honestly its criminal, no way in hell they should get the even small amount of trafic they get from steam.
Morosi Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
/signed Don't let this travisty back on steam. What this company has done is criminal.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a class action lawsuit.
Last edited by Morosi; Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:58pm
Cadderley Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
tbh i agree. I think that if it wasn't stopped when it was though that it could have had a much more severe impact for all of us. I think that for now, and for the forseable future, especially while they are having their servers attacked, they should either limit the sale of the game to their own web site or remove the game entirely until the denial of service attacks are dealt with. After all, just because a person can buy the game doesn't mean that they will be able to play it and personally, if it was me and my money, i would be gutted.
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:06pm 
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
tbh i agree. I think that if it wasn't stopped when it was though that it could have had a much more severe impact for all of us. I think that for now, and for the forseable future, especially while they are having their servers attacked, they should either limit the sale of the game to their own web site or remove the game entirely until the denial of service attacks are dealt with. After all, just because a person can buy the game doesn't mean that they will be able to play it and personally, if it was me and my money, i would be gutted.

Honestly if some other company with some integrety got ahold of War Z and did something with it, i would welcome it with open arms on Steam, but so long as its in the hands of those fools, i want Valve/Steam to disown them to hell and back.
WAZARD Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
i know this game is full of lies ; sign . but i would love 2 have this on steam
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by Slayerwolf25:
i know this game is full of lies ; sign . but i would love 2 have this on steam

Would you honestly want a company to has blantantly lied about nearly everything their game offers, to make money, massive amounts of money, by being on steam, so they can get even more money to pad their pockets once they abandon the game in 6 or so months?
Knok Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
Originally posted by Space Duck:
, so they can get even more money to pad their pockets once they abandon the game in 6 or so months?

The game hasn't been updated in like 18 days, I'm almost assuming they're abandoning it now. Unless they're trying to make it better. (lol?)
Cadderley Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
Don't be surprised when you log on, eventually, if ever again, if The War Z has been removed entirely and another name put in place of it :P
Last edited by Cadderley; Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:14pm
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
Originally posted by Kn0k44:
Originally posted by Space Duck:
, so they can get even more money to pad their pockets once they abandon the game in 6 or so months?

The game hasn't been updated in like 18 days, I'm almost assuming they're abandoning it now. Unless they're trying to make it better. (lol?)

oh dont worry, they are giving out these little 'gifts' to seem like they are adding new content (the ♥♥♥♥ing katana?) to make sure people stay and pay for ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for when they close up shop and take all the money.
Cadderley Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
little gift's that you loose soon as you log on and get aim botted or hacked to death?
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
Don't be surprised when you log on, eventually, if ever again, if The War Z has been removed entirely and another name put in place of it :P

Agreed, but we know these people, they cant really make ♥♥♥♥ from scratch, so we would probly be able to tell its them even if the name changes.
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by dave2004uk:
little gift's that you loose soon as you log on and get aim botted or hacked to death?

DING DING DING, what that you died? well you CAN buy those items back for a PREMIUM cost of GC (or whatever their currency is called).

Thats why the micro transactions in-game for weapons/food/ammo, is ♥♥♥♥ing stupid and a hugely obvous money grab.
Knok Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
I'm totally down for people donating to a pot to see who can guess the next game they rip off. They'll win like 60 dota 2 gifts haha.
Space Duck Jan 8, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Kn0k44:
I'm totally down for people donating to a pot to see who can guess the next game they rip off. They'll win like 60 dota 2 gifts haha.

im betting it will be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Space FPS considering Star Citizen made 7mill+ without a producer. So it might be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ing clone of that.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 132 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:47pm
Posts: 132