Infestation: Survivor Stories Classic

Infestation: Survivor Stories Classic

Sonasaur Jan 1, 2013 @ 10:52am
"checking for new Updater 1,2,3,14"
im the only one with this problem?





(im from chile, add me if you speak spanish)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Ecko- Jan 1, 2013 @ 10:55am 
same for me
good luck with playing War Z .... lol..... mayby its because war z is built on lies ... and hammer points have stolen part of the game from others publisher
Ixtab Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:01am 
same here, but some of my friends can connect, it's really weird, for any other romanians reading this, I am on RCS/RDS
keep spending your money on this junk.....
Sonasaur Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by Ixtab:
same here, but some of my friends can connect, it's really weird, for any other romanians reading this, I am on RCS/RDS


Thats is weird D:
Sonasaur Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:08am 
Originally posted by Captain - StonedBooM:
good luck with playing War Z .... lol..... mayby its because war z is built on lies ... and hammer points have stolen part of the game from others publisher

I just read "HURR DURR", go waste your time somewhere else.

Cadderley Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:14am 
pretty soon you'll have to pay to connect to their servers :P
CamDiePie Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:40am 
yEAH ME TOO HOW TO FIX IT GUYS? I WANT PLAY ♥♥♥♥ING SO MANY BUG AND ERROR TO THIS GAME ==
Originally posted by Sona:
im the only one with this problem?





(im from chile, add me if you speak spanish)
ALkoHoL '47 Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:49am 
i like the game however i have the same problem
Sonasaur Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by ALkoHoL:
i like the game however i have the same problem



http://www.indieretronews.com/2013/01/warz-servergame-fix.html


TRY THIS MATE
ALkoHoL '47 Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:51am 
i preffer let the producers of the game fix my problem, it is their job
CamDiePie Jan 1, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
dont forget use run as adminitstartor
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 1, 2013 @ 10:52am
Posts: 16