Numbertaker Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:43pm
how to add to steam list?
title says it all pretty much is there anyway to put this game to your steam list?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
secret agent autism Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:50pm 
take of game, into steam of yes and no to the alphabet yes in game is very fun have fun playing my game of WAR Z
Numbertaker Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:52pm 
no i mean i got the game awile ago and now that its on steam i want to know how i tye the game to my account?
Akashi Seijuro Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:52pm 
Lmafao ^^
Numbertaker Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:53pm 
Originally posted by SERGEY TITOV:
take of game, into steam of yes and no to the alphabet yes in game is very fun have fun playing my game of WAR Z
i can hardly understand you lol
secret agent autism Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:54pm 
war z is of many fun game am sergey lead of developing hammrepointing interactiv yes now you pay me money for the guns of war z yes very strong play war z now or i fukc day Z
Numbertaker Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:55pm 
Originally posted by SERGEY TITOV:
war z is of many fun game am sergey lead of developing hammrepointing interactiv yes now you pay me money for the guns of war z yes very strong play war z now or i fukc day Z
LOL ?
-=[DDS]=- Kzi Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:56pm 
they removed war z because they said it was a mistake that they put the game on here because its practically a rip off of the Day-Z mod for arma 2 because the Day-z mod was made by a developer of arma 2 all on his own time so bethesda is giving him rights to the mod so technically its a copyright issue that caused the removal of this game.
secret agent autism Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:58pm 
Originally posted by Fragzone kzi:
they removed war z because they said it was a mistake that they put the game on here because its practically a rip off of the Day-Z mod for arma 2 because the Day-z mod was made by a developer of arma 2 all on his own time so bethesda is giving him rights to the mod so technically its a copyright issue that caused the removal of this game.
shutting ♥♥♥♥ up now please arma 2 = stupid day of z = stupid war of z = AMAZING OF GAME YEAR 2012 SERGEY WIN E3 2013 YES OF WIN SERGEY GOGO GO
Akashi Seijuro Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:13pm 
Cool story bro
hihi1210 Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:14pm 
get steam key here
https://account.thewarz.com/account/getsteamkey.php
you need a warz account
Numbertaker Dec 30, 2012 @ 1:29am 
Originally posted by ¿ • ¬ hihi1210™ ¦ ¤ ):
get steam key here
https://account.thewarz.com/account/getsteamkey.php
you need a warz account
thanks dude :D
Asuka (banned) Dec 30, 2012 @ 6:02am 
only 1 person who managed to be helpful, and then 4 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
astrophysics ftw Dec 30, 2012 @ 7:12am 
hehe ... sergey....some people just dont get the irony of it all.....
Desvenger Dec 30, 2012 @ 3:47pm 
sergey, anti-cheat engine, please!!
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:43pm
Posts: 14