Pepto¿ Dec 19, 2012 @ 4:15pm
So what happends to the Paypal blacklisted people?
Now that this whole monstrosity has started to end, what happens to the people that were Paypal blacklisted when they tried to get a refund? If they aren't taken off the blacklist, it will make any future purchases using Paypal difficult.
This is all on the assumption that the Reddit and Steam forums were telling the truth.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Seiro Dec 19, 2012 @ 4:30pm 
They joined the DayZ community.
coxgobbler Dec 19, 2012 @ 4:32pm 
its wasnt paypal and the so called blacklist was an empty threat. there is no such blacklist
it simply was a fraudulent threat to stop people from trying to get a refund.
Pepto¿ Dec 19, 2012 @ 5:08pm 
Originally posted by onimushazero:
its wasnt paypal and the so called blacklist was an empty threat. there is no such blacklist
it simply was a fraudulent threat to stop people from trying to get a refund.
oh, good
Entity Dec 19, 2012 @ 5:18pm 
Not Paypal. Should really edit the title to just "What happens to the blacklisted people", as it's unfair to drag Paypal into this. Loads of passerbys are looking at the thread titles, so may get the wrong idea on this.
narc Dec 19, 2012 @ 5:26pm 
No such thing as a paypall blacklist. They made empty threats by trying to expose people's identities abroad as a means of discouraging businesses from dealing with them. Problem is, refunds are not illegal and people who would use paypal to get refunds would have that right. They knew if paypal saw them getting enough "flags" for not giving refunds that they would freeze their account so they try to scare people by making up this bs about blacklists to discourage people from complaining or reporting.
Micket Dec 19, 2012 @ 5:30pm 
You are forbidden from ever buying one of their steller award winning games again!
Pepto¿ Dec 19, 2012 @ 7:23pm 
Originally posted by Entity:
Not Paypal. Should really edit the title to just "What happens to the blacklisted people", as it's unfair to drag Paypal into this. Loads of passerbys are looking at the thread titles, so may get the wrong idea on this.
The threads I have been reading on reddit are bout paypal blacklisting, so I dont know what your talking about. I wrote this question about paypal blacklist, not something else.
Pepto¿ Dec 19, 2012 @ 7:24pm 
Originally posted by Mickit:
You are forbidden from ever buying one of their steller award winning games again!
love it
Nathan1506 Dec 19, 2012 @ 7:25pm 
Originally posted by Mickit:
You are forbidden from ever buying one of their steller award winning games again!

but.... how will i drive trucks through solid objects?
PastelPurple Dec 19, 2012 @ 7:26pm 
Originally posted by narc:
No such thing as a paypall blacklist. They made empty threats by trying to expose people's identities abroad as a means of discouraging businesses from dealing with them. Problem is, refunds are not illegal and people who would use paypal to get refunds would have that right. They knew if paypal saw them getting enough "flags" for not giving refunds that they would freeze their account so they try to scare people by making up this bs about blacklists to discourage people from complaining or reporting.

Just shameless!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2012 @ 4:15pm
Posts: 10