Badass Santa Claus May 17, 2013 @ 12:11am
I Want My GC Back
These Guys Robbed My Acount And Took All my GC And Used It For There Clan All I Know Is That One Of The Guys Steam Name Is DG|Matt
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
BodyBag May 17, 2013 @ 12:16am 
how did they do that?
Whippy May 17, 2013 @ 12:38am 
mmmm...GC!
Womb Raider May 17, 2013 @ 1:24am 
There is a story here I am interested in hearing.
Haust May 17, 2013 @ 1:28am 
Originally posted by F3 Phoenix:
There is a story here I am interested in hearing.
I'll get the popcorn.
Badass Santa Claus May 17, 2013 @ 2:37am 
NO GUYS TOLD ME IF I DONATED ILL GET TWICE TIMES GC
Badass Santa Claus May 17, 2013 @ 2:37am 
YEAH LIKE WHAT CASTIE IS SAUYING
Badass Santa Claus May 17, 2013 @ 2:37am 
THATS WHAT HAPPEND

AND I WANT MY MOTHA♥♥♥♥IGN GC
Womb Raider May 17, 2013 @ 2:41am 
-Facepalm-

You must be dumber than a sack of rocks. So naive... Maybe next time you wont be so gullible to an obvious ruse. How does it feel to be swindled?
Badass Santa Claus May 17, 2013 @ 3:22am 
♥♥♥♥
Medusa May 17, 2013 @ 5:49am 
Originally posted by F3 Phoenix:
-Facepalm-

You must be dumber than a sack of rocks. So naive... Maybe next time you wont be so gullible to an obvious ruse. How does it feel to be swindled?

While I totally agree that naive is the best way to describe our friend who fell for the Nigerian 'something for free' scam... why so negative?
You shouldn't be so readily mean to those who make mistakes (dumb ones, or otherwise.) I feel this is a pretty large part of why society sucks.

That being said: I do agree, and hope that you don't make this mistake again. But you should share the clan name so that others don't fall for it.
Womb Raider May 17, 2013 @ 5:58am 
Originally posted by Medusa:
While I totally agree that naive is the best way to describe our friend who fell for the Nigerian 'something for free' scam... why so negative?
You shouldn't be so readily mean to those who make mistakes (dumb ones, or otherwise.) I feel this is a pretty large part of why society sucks.

I thought this thread was a welcome to the internet party.
[Recondo]_Skyline_ May 17, 2013 @ 6:46am 
Originally posted by ;810924774422080221:
Originally posted by F3 Phoenix:
-Facepalm-

You must be dumber than a sack of rocks. So naive... Maybe next time you wont be so gullible to an obvious ruse. How does it feel to be swindled?

While I totally agree that naive is the best way to describe our friend who fell for the Nigerian 'something for free' scam... why so negative?
You shouldn't be so readily mean to those who make mistakes (dumb ones, or otherwise.) I feel this is a pretty large part of why society sucks.

That being said: I do agree, and hope that you don't make this mistake again. But you should share the clan name so that others don't fall for it.

Well when someone comes in here with something that sounds like maybe he was hacked, then it turns out he is just a ♥♥♥♥♥ someone should point it out lol.
BodyBag May 17, 2013 @ 4:04pm 
lol if something sounds to good to be true, like doubling your GC it probably is, where would this magical GC come from?
Holden_Mcgroin May 17, 2013 @ 8:27pm 
you must be a knobhead.
give up on this daft game and save your dignity and GC.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 17, 2013 @ 12:11am
Posts: 14