Knowmads Apr 29, 2013 @ 9:43am
answer please
so i'm thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? I've heard a lot of scams and BS about it.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
RΞV [A] StonedBooM Apr 29, 2013 @ 9:46am 
pls buy it and get ban ingame like many players have been ....

never say no to a good laugh
ChiGoku Apr 29, 2013 @ 12:55pm 
If you heard a lot of scams and BS about it.... then that should TELL you, if its worth it or not.. you sir just answered your own question :)
Dr. Acula ༼ノຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Apr 29, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
this game is a scam, dont give them your money
Dante Mccloud Apr 29, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
Its a fun game when you play with PvE people and whomp on zombies, been playing a little over a month and no one in our community has been banned (then again we Don't use hacks or download them and try to like most people that get banned and don't realize the hack they downloaded was a key stealer and stole their CD KEY so a hacker could play on their profile lol) Like most games it is what you make of it. If you want great top end play styles and game worlds... this is NOT the game. If you wanna have fun with friends then its a interesting game.

The Devs lied about a ♥♥♥♥ load of things at launch and learned a hard lesson from a firm lawsuit due to that. But since then have been doing a great job improveing on the games faults and such.. Is it perfect or ready to be called a full game? no... It's more like a game in mid Alpha testing, but for $15 it's not bad. just don't be a ♥♥♥♥♥ and buy GC... you don't need it just farm items with friends and loot the areas.
B U C K M A S T E R Apr 29, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
Wholeheartedly recommend it.
Dante Mccloud Apr 29, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
Originally posted by B U C K M A S T E R:
Wholeheartedly recommend it.

I'll second that IF you get it and have a community to play with. Playing solo is rightously boring in my view but that is just personal opinion.
LoneFang Apr 29, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
DOnt buy it! they ban people for no reason. They just want money!! thats it.
Dante Mccloud Apr 29, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
Originally posted by LoneFang:
DOnt buy it! they ban people for no reason. They just want money!! thats it.
sounds like someone who tried to hack and is now upset :P or download a hack that never worked and didn't realize it was a key logger lol
Dante Mccloud Apr 29, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
DevilDog3354 Apr 29, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
Originally posted by Dante Mccloud:
Originally posted by B U C K M A S T E R:
Wholeheartedly recommend it.

I'll second that IF you get it and have a community to play with. Playing solo is rightously boring in my view but that is just personal opinion.

couldn't agree more
Dante Mccloud Apr 29, 2013 @ 3:21pm 
I understand people hate the game cause all the information released from hammerpoint is lies, but the gameplay itself is pretty fun. like any game it is what you make of it. I mean I could say WoW is crap because i loathe that game and am a FFXI and FFXIV player but that is a bad reason. If i said It is a game geared towards casual gamers with a spoon feed type play style, poor graphics that are more cartoony than realistic, blah blah blah it's all still personal opinion and not fact but at least it holds some weight thanks to giving reasons why the GAME is bad, not the company ^.^ food for thought
UHAVBNMEASURED Apr 30, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by Dante Mccloud:
Its a fun game when you play with PvE people and whomp on zombies, been playing a little over a month and no one in our community has been banned (then again we Don't use hacks or download them and try to like most people that get banned and don't realize the hack they downloaded was a key stealer and stole their CD KEY so a hacker could play on their profile lol) Like most games it is what you make of it. If you want great top end play styles and game worlds... this is NOT the game. If you wanna have fun with friends then its a interesting game.

The Devs lied about a ♥♥♥♥ load of things at launch and learned a hard lesson from a firm lawsuit due to that. But since then have been doing a great job improveing on the games faults and such.. Is it perfect or ready to be called a full game? no... It's more like a game in mid Alpha testing, but for $15 it's not bad. just don't be a ♥♥♥♥♥ and buy GC... you don't need it just farm items with friends and loot the areas.

completely agree with this great game if you need help with pve for a day or two i will show you the ropes send me a request. Buy this game its only getting better. Long Live WarZ
UHAVBNMEASURED Apr 30, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by Dante Mccloud:
Its a fun game when you play with PvE people and whomp on zombies, been playing a little over a month and no one in our community has been banned (then again we Don't use hacks or download them and try to like most people that get banned and don't realize the hack they downloaded was a key stealer and stole their CD KEY so a hacker could play on their profile lol) Like most games it is what you make of it. If you want great top end play styles and game worlds... this is NOT the game. If you wanna have fun with friends then its a interesting game.

The Devs lied about a ♥♥♥♥ load of things at launch and learned a hard lesson from a firm lawsuit due to that. But since then have been doing a great job improveing on the games faults and such.. Is it perfect or ready to be called a full game? no... It's more like a game in mid Alpha testing, but for $15 it's not bad. just don't be a ♥♥♥♥♥ and buy GC... you don't need it just farm items with friends and loot the areas.

completely agree with this great game if you need help with pve for a day or two i will show you the ropes send me a request. Buy this game its only getting better. Long Live WarZ
Kisaki Roi Apr 30, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
if you get the game, go for joining someones private server thats locked, just go and ask them about it :P then the game will be worth it XD
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2013 @ 9:43am
Posts: 14