<<{BLS}>>Baja Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:36pm
How to get refund?
I started the game up, started up my video recording software, then the zombies killed me, and I had to wait an hour to play or pay money. DO NOT WANT

How to get refund?
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
< >
James Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:38pm 
why would you have to wait an hour to play?
theblackfrog Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
i also heard about the hour u have to wait till u can fire up a next try...dunno if that is true
ChiGoku Apr 17, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
ask for a refund in a steam ticket.. you only have .2 hours on there, thats nooooothing,
billy Apr 17, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Originally posted by theblackfrog:
i also heard about the hour u have to wait till u can fire up a next try...dunno if that is true

it's true , though you can play with another character . The crazy thing is you can spawn instantly again if you pay them some bucks , lol . They actually increased the spawn time to 4 hours to try and part more fools from there money at one point.
Crix Apr 17, 2013 @ 3:51pm 
unless you have multiple characters and depending on how MLG good you're you don't have to wait. Put be ready to shell out some monies to keep playing like tha.t
theblackfrog Apr 17, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
so thats not a late april´s fool? i have to pay them if i got shot 5 times with different characters to start a new round? wow...lol hammerspoint...what kind of jerks are you? thats a rip off...its a shame that steam support this game again
Super FRANKY! The Cyborg Apr 17, 2013 @ 4:46pm 
WTF???? Really??? This is a rip off??? Why the f*** should anyone buy a game and pay to get respawned?
I heard a lotta bad rep about this game but this tops it all!
Derek Apr 17, 2013 @ 4:46pm 
Originally posted by Baja:
I started the game up, started up my video recording software, then the zombies killed me, and I had to wait an hour to play or pay money. DO NOT WANT

How to get refund?

You can either file a request of refund at Steam support ticket, or contact Hammerpoint Interactive. However don't get your hopes up, Steam usually have strict conditions regarding refunds, to prevent as many refunding as possible. There is a risk that Steam will more or less likely consider that reason as your own fault, since that is basically you being unsatisfied with what you bought. It's more of buy at your own risk kind of thing in Steam, rather than money back guaranteed if you dislike the game.
Steam would provide refunds if there's an unacceptable error, or content that differs from the description (false advertisement).

And Hammerpoint don't do refunds. Regardless.
<<{BLS}>>Baja Apr 17, 2013 @ 5:01pm 
I can stop payment too.
Derek Apr 17, 2013 @ 5:03pm 
Go nuts.
James Apr 17, 2013 @ 5:16pm 
You NEVER have to wait to play this game... that is some serious mis-information. I have played this game for about 150 hours and never ONCE saw anything that would stop me from being able to play.
<<{BLS}>>Baja Apr 17, 2013 @ 7:15pm 
What is this james?

http://youtu.be/BoflNsFF6FQ
Last edited by <<{BLS}>>Baja; Apr 17, 2013 @ 7:16pm
Derek Apr 17, 2013 @ 7:18pm 
Originally posted by James:
You NEVER have to wait to play this game... that is some serious mis-information. I have played this game for about 150 hours and never ONCE saw anything that would stop me from being able to play.

Insensitive I see. He was referring to the resurrection part. Apparently the despawn timer is set at one hour, unless you pay to buy off the time.
Considering as being dead would disable you from actually playing the game, rather than just organising your inventory, he'd consider it as not playing the game.
Surely you could create a new character and repeat the scenario, but some people rather stick with one particular character.
James Apr 17, 2013 @ 7:33pm 
Originally posted by Derek:
Considering as being dead would disable you from actually playing the game, rather than just organising your inventory, he'd consider it as not playing the game.

You are free to consider yourself blocked from playing the game... I mean I can consider myself unable to play ANY game because I have to click start game or load game to play.. and if I refuse to do either of those things.. I can't play... but it is my own fault for CHOOSING to consider myself blocked when it isn't the case.
Aionion Apr 17, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
Originally posted by theblackfrog:
so thats not a late april´s fool? i have to pay them if i got shot 5 times with different characters to start a new round? wow...lol hammerspoint...what kind of jerks are you? thats a rip off...its a shame that steam support this game again
No, just delete one of your existing characters and make a new one over that slot. Most likely, if you got killed 5x w/i an hour, then you are new and don't have anything of value in any of the characters' inventory anyway.
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:36pm
Posts: 79