Draugluin Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:28am
Timeout Connection to master server, try again later
I bought game 3 days ago and still haven't played. When i select server browser or quick join, it says "timeout Connection to master server, try again later"
I checked firewall and there is no block, help me please
edit: i can't play it since sunday, not because of this hack
Last edited by Draugluin; Apr 3, 2013 @ 10:21am
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Kai0was Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:45am 
The game was taken offline. You can't play at the moment.
♠KRYPTIK♠ Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Kai0was:
The game was taken offline. You can't play at the moment.
Assumptive much?

Op, wait for the forums to be back up,that is the only way to submit a support ticket I believe.
Kai0was Apr 3, 2013 @ 8:08am 
Originally posted by ♠KRYPTIK♠:
Assumptive much?

Op, wait for the forums to be back up,that is the only way to submit a support ticket I believe.

Euhm....no... I just have the ability to read
http://forums.playwarz.com/
quote: "As part of the remediation and security enhancement process we will be taking the game and forums down temporarily"
Draugluin Apr 3, 2013 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Kai0was:
Originally posted by ♠KRYPTIK♠:
Assumptive much?

Op, wait for the forums to be back up,that is the only way to submit a support ticket I believe.

Euhm....no... I just have the ability to read
http://forums.playwarz.com/
quote: "As part of the remediation and security enhancement process we will be taking the game and forums down temporarily"
i can't play it since sunday
Draugluin Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:00pm 
any help?
gnawbones Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
good luck ....


that's the best anyone can hope for at this point.
Middle Sister Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
Just to say this: many people who bought it recently like right before the hack attack have had problems. I don't know if they have any connection or not. But it goes that some people are able to play it and some are not and they are working on that now.
I think you should just wait a couple of days and see how it goes then.
♠KRYPTIK♠ Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by Kai0was:
Euhm....no... I just have the ability to read
http://forums.playwarz.com/
quote: "As part of the remediation and security enhancement process we will be taking the game and forums down temporarily"
Yeah thats being assumptive seeing as you read the information after the fact, and ASSUMED that the servers were still down, which they were not when I had posted that. Just wanted to make that clear.
Draugluin Apr 6, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
It has been 1 week and still can't connect, i have sended a ticket 2 days ago but they haven't returnet yet.
Draugluin Apr 9, 2013 @ 8:24am 
9 days now, still haven't connected :/
ChiGoku Apr 9, 2013 @ 9:10am 
just get a refund already...
Kai0was Apr 9, 2013 @ 9:32am 
Originally posted by ♠KRYPTIK♠:
Yeah thats being assumptive seeing as you read the information after the fact, and ASSUMED that the servers were still down, which they were not when I had posted that. Just wanted to make that clear.

K then I made an assumption. Which is all one can do when dealing with a company like HP since they obviously don't care about updating their customers.
Draugluin Apr 9, 2013 @ 9:35am 
Originally posted by ChiGoku:
just get a refund already...
how?
Kai0was Apr 9, 2013 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by Börcır:
Originally posted by ChiGoku:
just get a refund already...
how?

Did you buy it on Steam? Then ask Steam for a refund.
Just be nice & polite when asking them. Don't start making demands or anything like that.
Tell them what you told us. That you're not able to launch the game and that you've tried contacting hammerpoint's support.

If Hammerpoint can't provide support, you're entitled to a refund imho.
Draugluin Apr 9, 2013 @ 2:11pm 
Originally posted by Kai0was:
Originally posted by Börcır:
how?

Did you buy it on Steam? Then ask Steam for a refund.
Just be nice & polite when asking them. Don't start making demands or anything like that.
Tell them what you told us. That you're not able to launch the game and that you've tried contacting hammerpoint's support.

If Hammerpoint can't provide support, you're entitled to a refund imho.
i bougth it from thewarz.com, i don't think steam can do anything. but i will try
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:28am
Posts: 22