The final call - Remove War Z for good
Greetings! I'm sorry for my English isnt the best, but I'll try explain myself as good as possible. For long time ago, steam decided to shut down The War Z because of missleading information for the buyers (when you go into store to look at the game). I'm one of those who did refund this game, and I'm very happy by this.
The problem is that, there's still ALOT of missleading things on War Z and again this should be removed from Steam for now and ever.
Why you may ask?
One thing that attracts me to games the most, is watching on screenshots and videos on the game here on steam, I have over 180 games bought, so I'm very used and I know many of my friends does the same (looks on pictures and find it cool and therefor buys it.)
So those pictures is AGAIN showing unrealistic screenshots of the games, WHICH does NOT exist at all INGAME and being a big fraud such as.
- Zombie animations been set up
- Zombie animation does not exist
- Depth of field not in the game
- Global illumination not in the game
- Unrealistic amount of zombies
- Two being hunted by unrealistic amount of zombies
- Zombies standing at a bus doing unrealistic animations (which does not exist in game)
- Zombies trying to get into warehouse (animation does not exist)
- Guy being hit by zombie (orange vest) this animation does not exist.
I could continue for ages and I see a problem on almost every screenshot, and steam who is so professional should really think again, and remove War Z for good.