Alpha Tactics Mar 19, 2013 @ 3:07am
TO hard to find things
It is so hard to find ammo and guns now plzzz fix it
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
jpate81 Mar 19, 2013 @ 5:23am 
I would say ammo is pretty hard to find, but guns are every where.
James Mar 19, 2013 @ 5:25am 
they made it WAY too easy to find guns... and I am ok with that... ammo is pretty scarce... except for the fact that guns COME fully loaded with ammo, so it isn't a real issue.

In a small 2 story house I found a sniper rifle, 2 mosin nagants an M4 semi and a crossbow
Cronik Mar 19, 2013 @ 5:44am 
lol hard to find? Guns are absolutely everywhere u can find 5 of them when you goto a farm now, I agree ammo is rare though. All the guns that were rare before are now common, no idea where your looking but try the airport, splinter and norad ur have so many guns. Also snipers that were rare I went 300hrs playing without finding 1 are now common as im actually worried it might turn into a sniperfest.
James Mar 19, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Originally posted by Cronik (DDC):
lol hard to find? Guns are absolutely everywhere u can find 5 of them when you goto a farm now, I agree ammo is rare though. All the guns that were rare before are now common, no idea where your looking but try the airport, splinter and norad ur have so many guns. Also snipers that were rare I went 300hrs playing without finding 1 are now common as im actually worried it might turn into a sniperfest.

Considering what they did with shot spread... you pretty much NEED a sniper rifle to hit anything now. I do NOT like the bullets coming out of my gun at a 30 degree angle...
Alpha Tactics Mar 19, 2013 @ 11:40pm 
yea ammo is rare but bye guns i mean snipers
Cappie Mar 20, 2013 @ 12:27am 
Originally posted by James:
they made it WAY too easy to find guns... and I am ok with that... ammo is pretty scarce... except for the fact that guns COME fully loaded with ammo, so it isn't a real issue.

In a small 2 story house I found a sniper rifle, 2 mosin nagants an M4 semi and a crossbow
FINALLY! Ive found someone who knows what they are talking about!!
Cappie Mar 20, 2013 @ 12:27am 
Originally posted by =GGP= fat penguin:
yea ammo is rare but bye guns i mean snipers
Splinter.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2013 @ 3:07am
Posts: 7