Phisher_0x029A the last of you Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:06am
Before i buy...
1. How many % cheaters are in this game? (please only serious guessings, things like "0%" or "there are no cheat for this game noob!" are cheater/troll BS

2.Do you regret that you bought this game, and if so tell why in some short words?

thanks in advance
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
[TWO!] THE COUNT ))<>(( Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:08am 
I'd suggest getting Nether. From my understanding, unless you want to be spawn camped and dealing with hackers.
MRX Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:44am 
I have yet to encounter a cheater, that being said their "anti-cheat" system bans someone about every 10 min.
Grim Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:50am 
The WarZ was (and still is as ISS) a reskin of an old game called War Inc. Go look at the way War Inc was handled (vehicles promised etc) google "warZ vs war inc" and then decide if you want to give these scammers your money.

As for hacking, it's all over the place. Not only in game, their servers have been hacked. BoreZ also uses the single worst anti-cheat ever deployed - you can, and will have your account perma banned as a 100% legitimate player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infestation:_Survivor_Stories

GameSpy Craig Pearson stated that the game "displays astonishing design ineptitude and some of the worst kinds of microtransactions in gaming, all in one ugly package"

Eurogamer's Rich Stanton gave it 3 out of 10, calling it "a real disaster" and criticised both the game's design and the developer's ethics.

PCPowerplay gave the game a zero (out of ten), the only zero in the magazine's history.

The list goes on and on. 3 dollars is 3 dollars too much.
Last edited by Grim; Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:51am
MRX Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by Grim:
The WarZ was (and still is as ISS) a reskin of an old game called War Inc. Go look at the way War Inc was handled (vehicles promised etc) google "warZ vs war inc" and then decide if you want to give these scammers your money.

As for hacking, it's all over the place. Not only in game, their servers have been hacked. BoreZ also uses the single worst anti-cheat ever deployed - you can, and will have your account perma banned as a 100% legitimate player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infestation:_Survivor_Stories

GameSpy Craig Pearson stated that the game "displays astonishing design ineptitude and some of the worst kinds of microtransactions in gaming, all in one ugly package"

Eurogamer's Rich Stanton gave it 3 out of 10, calling it "a real disaster" and criticised both the game's design and the developer's ethics.

PCPowerplay gave the game a zero (out of ten), the only zero in the magazine's history.

The list goes on and on. 3 dollars is 3 dollars too much.


Virtually all of these reviews were at launch, and the game has changed quite dramatically since then. Its not as bad as all the negative hype says it is.
Grim Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:56am 
"the game has changed quite dramatically since then. "

Uh, no. Feel free to look for current reviews, all of which state in one form or another "BoreZ is now Infestation: Suck Stories, and it's still one of the worst games ever made" .
LtColumbo Oct 31, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
Its impossible to answer you, nobody knows for sure, not even the staff or they wouldn't ban at random hoping it will get one hacker in 10 hits.
You ll find cheater in every games, what matters is how promptly the devs react to deal with flaws, aimbots or wallhacks...don't expect much from that game, they only update the payment methods
PisToLarN Oct 31, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Real comment:
Ignore all negative comments.
if you really wanna play, you should no bother about company matters, about thier promisses they haven't made, about the bad reviews, Just play the game with friends and you will 101% enjoy it, people just hate this game becasue they said " we will do this and this" and they haven't made this
but SERIOUSLY WHO CARES? JUST PLAY THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME, WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE? JUST PLAY THE CURRENT GAME.
I just playing it and enjoying, I don't care about the company' or the promisses they made
I love the game the way it's now, and the updates it brings is just a bonus to my joy.
HATERS JUST GO AWAY
Wesker Frank Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
Originally posted by Phisher_0x029A the last of you:
1. How many % cheaters are in this game? (please only serious guessings, things like "0%" or "there are no cheat for this game noob!" are cheater/troll BS

2.Do you regret that you bought this game, and if so tell why in some short words?

thanks in advance
There are many many cheaters. more than in APB

I hate the game. I bough Legendary and regreted since the begining.
Game itself isin't THAT bad, but the dev are greddy ♥♥♥♥ers.
)v(ike Oct 31, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
You will get dc'd randomly.
You will get killed by other players.
You will die numerous times.
You will not like this playing solo.

Having said that, if you play it with a friend, and actually get around to playing, it'll be quite lolzy. Game's rather tough, zombies don't go down easily.
You'll find yourself outmatched a lot, and outnumbered.

Exploring and gathering items is fun, but as I stated, you will get killed by other players who will loot your corpse.
Upon dieing you will also lose everything, so then you'll have to start exploring again.

As stated by someone else, you might be banned by the anti cheat system.
Just cause.

My advice: don't play if you're going to play solo. You will simply not enjoy it.
If you're playing with a friend over voice chat you may have some lolz out of it for a while.
Holden_Mcgroin Oct 31, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by PisToLarN:
Real comment:
Ignore all negative comments.
if you really wanna play, you should no bother about company matters, about thier promisses they haven't made, about the bad reviews, Just play the game with friends and you will 101% enjoy it, people just hate this game becasue they said " we will do this and this" and they haven't made this
but SERIOUSLY WHO CARES? JUST PLAY THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME, WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE? JUST PLAY THE CURRENT GAME.
I just playing it and enjoying, I don't care about the company' or the promisses they made
I love the game the way it's now, and the updates it brings is just a bonus to my joy.
HATERS JUST GO AWAY

and people like this are the reason Hammerpoint got away with it.
adamscolby82 Oct 31, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
It's worth the 4 dollars. I have gotten very addicted to it. I have played for a long time and haven't ran into any hackers thus far. If your looking for a good game to spend some time on this is it, but if you dont like dieing from zombies all the time when you first start then don't buy it. If you do decide to buy it add me and I will help you out.
PisToLarN Oct 31, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by Holden_Mcgroin:
Originally posted by PisToLarN:
Real comment:
Ignore all negative comments.
if you really wanna play, you should no bother about company matters, about thier promisses they haven't made, about the bad reviews, Just play the game with friends and you will 101% enjoy it, people just hate this game becasue they said " we will do this and this" and they haven't made this
but SERIOUSLY WHO CARES? JUST PLAY THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME, WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE? JUST PLAY THE CURRENT GAME.
I just playing it and enjoying, I don't care about the company' or the promisses they made
I love the game the way it's now, and the updates it brings is just a bonus to my joy.
HATERS JUST GO AWAY

and people like this are the reason Hammerpoint got away with it.

who cares?????
why you focus on company matters instead playing the game?
I don't care who made the "bread" nither if its a good civilian or a criminal, as long as it's eatable and I can enjoy it then I'm happy.

people like you are just stupid
the bread maker promised you to put more sugar on it but he didn't
so you are like:" ohhh man!!! you didn't put sugar on this bread as you promised, so I won't eat it"

If I were you, I would just say ok, I don't need favors from you "bread maker", and then I would just grab the bread I paid for, and just enjoy it from what I have got.

STOP CRYING AND JUST PLAY THE GAME, IF THE COMPANY REALLY BOTHERS YOU THEN JUST QIT THE GAME NOONE FORCING YOU, BUT YOU DON"T HAVE THE RIGHT TO PREVENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE TRYING THE GAME
Grim Oct 31, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by PisToLarN:
Originally posted by Holden_Mcgroin:

and people like this are the reason Hammerpoint got away with it.

who cares?????
why you focus on company matters instead playing the game?
I don't care who made the "bread" nither if its a good civilian or a criminal, as long as it's eatable and I can enjoy it then I'm happy.

people like you are just stupid
the bread maker promised you to put more sugar on it but he didn't
so you are like:" ohhh man!!! you didn't put sugar on this bread as you promised, so I won't eat it"

If I were you, I would just say ok, I don't need favors from you "bread maker", and then I would just grab the bread I paid for, and just enjoy it from what I have got.

STOP CRYING AND JUST PLAY THE GAME, IF THE COMPANY REALLY BOTHERS YOU THEN JUST QIT THE GAME NOONE FORCING YOU, BUT YOU DON"T HAVE THE RIGHT TO PREVENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE TRYING THE GAME

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
Caedo (Banned) Oct 31, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
Originally posted by Holden_Mcgroin:
Originally posted by PisToLarN:
Real comment:
Ignore all negative comments.
if you really wanna play, you should no bother about company matters, about thier promisses they haven't made, about the bad reviews, Just play the game with friends and you will 101% enjoy it, people just hate this game becasue they said " we will do this and this" and they haven't made this
but SERIOUSLY WHO CARES? JUST PLAY THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME, WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE? JUST PLAY THE CURRENT GAME.
I just playing it and enjoying, I don't care about the company' or the promisses they made
I love the game the way it's now, and the updates it brings is just a bonus to my joy.
HATERS JUST GO AWAY

and people like this are the reason Hammerpoint got away with it.

Not just hammerpoint. People with that mentality are the reason that most businesses don't bother with quality anymore.
DanielLFC Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:16pm 
i regret buying this game and i bought it full price as its on offer now for next to nothing reason for me is that the amount of walking you do is this game i cant judge it fully as on the moment as i dont think i have put enuff time into the game but as off yet its a regret allthough the graphics are pretty nice if u have the right setup the in game store seams to be very pricey aswell they dont even got weapons to buy not that i would spend any real money there but they could atleast add weapons to the store there also doesnt seem to be enuff pickups laying around start with a torch a drink and 1 bandige pretty tight if u ask me could atleast have a mele weapon also using the torch to deal damage to a zombie does nothing so so far not liking it
Last edited by DanielLFC; Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:19pm
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2013 @ 11:06am
Posts: 29