Canadian Muffin Mar 28 @ 11:10pm
Why do people even play this?
Really? 2000 in game? All the reviews for this game were all saying how bad this game was, metacritic has a 20, game is filled with bugs as what I have heard and seen?
Showing 1-15 of 91 comments
< >
datCookie (Banned) Mar 28 @ 11:13pm 
This mostly due to the game recently being on a 90% off sale. It also gave the opportunity for banned hackers to buy dozens more accounts so they all came back too.

Forget the metacritic score, it's old. But the game has honestly changed for the worse at this stage. Proper development is non-existent.
Canadian Muffin Mar 28 @ 11:15pm 
Originally posted by datCookie:
This mostly due to the game recently being on a 90% off sale. It also gave the opportunity for banned hackers to buy dozens more accounts so they all came back too.

Forget the metacritic score, it's old. But the game has honestly changed for the worse at this stage. Proper development is non-existent.

Why even hack a broken game?
datCookie (Banned) Mar 28 @ 11:17pm 
Because they get enjoyment out of it and some of them even make money off of it
Oh C'mon... Mar 28 @ 11:19pm 
So are people still playing this ? i played this alot back when it was War Z and was thinking about hopping back in for ♥♥♥♥♥ and giggles, but it sounds like its still full of hackers and what not.
Hades152 Mar 28 @ 11:22pm 
this game really funny , i play it with a friend we loot alot and than we make now a bit pvp an i dont see much bugs and glitches just saw a few hackers
The doctor is in Mar 29 @ 1:28am 
why do people play any game

simply because its loads of fun and addictive

inspite of all the negative, posts, reviews, articles the game has easily been on steam's top 100 most played game for well over a year, around #50
Last edited by The doctor is in; Mar 29 @ 1:29am
Septic Mar 29 @ 3:45am 
Originally posted by Canadian Muffin:
Really? 2000 in game? All the reviews for this game were all saying how bad this game was, metacritic has a 20, game is filled with bugs as what I have heard and seen?

Well i play the game because i like it simple as that and still after a year plus having tons of fun.
evilFEVER Mar 29 @ 5:37am 
I prefer this game over DayZ where people torture each other, everyone warned me about this game but i love it. not that many bugs compared to BF4 :-D
diemonster Mar 29 @ 6:50am 
i picked this up recently, and its been alot of fun with me and my friend. Have not run into any hackers so far. Ratings dont give a game justice really.
Dracon Mar 29 @ 3:04pm 
This is one of best zombie games ! I realy enjoy pvp its awesome ! Most people crying that this game suck dont even have this game (look at their profile, LOL) There are some bug but they are getting slowly fixed, I think people realy should try play this game before judge it.
KiwiSlasher Mar 29 @ 3:07pm 
5000 playing right now, and why ? Becouse its fun 1
GiGi come from China Mar 29 @ 4:58pm 
so bad you cant help but love it
Caedo (Banned) Mar 29 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by Dracon:
This is one of best zombie games ! I realy enjoy pvp its awesome ! Most people crying that this game suck dont even have this game (look at their profile, LOL) There are some bug but they are getting slowly fixed, I think people realy should try play this game before judge it.

This gets tiresome. You don't need the game on Steam in order to own it.
Dracon Mar 29 @ 5:20pm 
Originally posted by KiwiSlashser:
5000 playing right now, and why ? Becouse its fun 1
5000 on steam ! (You dont need steam to play this game so real number is realy higher !)
Canadian Muffin Mar 29 @ 5:21pm 
Originally posted by Dracon:
Originally posted by KiwiSlashser:
5000 playing right now, and why ? Becouse its fun 1
5000 on steam ! (You dont need steam to play this game so real number is realy higher !)

Perhaps, but there not be ''many'' people playing the non-steam version
Showing 1-15 of 91 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 28 @ 11:10pm
Posts: 91