AlexandreBR Aug 28, 2013 @ 7:33pm
Why the game doesn't appears on my played games?
I have the game for more than one year, and have played more than 50 hours, but this game does not appear on my list of games played, I've tried several people who also own the game, and also does not appear. Why this problem happens?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Kris Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:10am 
Basically it's because the game's dead. The official servers have been down for some time, Steam no longer has any keys for the game and there's no support for it anymore. It's probably gonna stay that way.
AlexandreBR Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:19am 
Originally posted by Kris:
Basically it's because the game's dead. The official servers have been down for some time, Steam no longer has any keys for the game and there's no support for it anymore. It's probably gonna stay that way.
My friend bought the game two hours ago and already playing ...
And here is still selling in STEAM. I have the STEAM game no longer for sale and even page on STEAM. And yet the game appears in my list. So your explanation does not make sense, sorry: (

Someone else could give your opinion, why this happens ONLY in this game? : (
Kris Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Your friend bought it on Steam? Odd, since I've just checked the game to be sure and instead of the price and the 'add to card' button there's a mesage saying 'We have run out of keys for Sacred 2 and have removed the ability to purchase until the publisher delivers a new batch of keys.' Maybe your friend bought the key from a 3d party site, that could make playing possible.
MeisterGlanz Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
Originally posted by Kris:
Your friend bought it on Steam? Odd, since I've just checked the game to be sure and instead of the price and the 'add to card' button there's a mesage saying 'We have run out of keys for Sacred 2 and have removed the ability to purchase until the publisher delivers a new batch of keys.' Maybe your friend bought the key from a 3d party site, that could make playing possible.

It's not odd. You were looking at Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, published by CDV. This discussion board here belongs to the Sacred 2 Gold (Fallen Angel + Ice & Blood) re-release from Deep Silver.
Kris Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:10pm 
This one doesn't even appear to be on Steam, there's only Sacred 2: Fallen Angel if you try and search for it. Still, it might be a problem with the game not being available in my region. If so, that would explain the misunderstanding.
MeisterGlanz Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
You are right, for some reason it is not available in the polish Steam store. You do however already own this Gold version, because of the little mouse icon next to your username.

Here is the link btw: http://store.steampowered.com/app/225640/

You can add ?cc=us to the end of the URL to change the shop display region in your browser and see the actual store page.
Last edited by MeisterGlanz; Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:20pm
Kris Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
You're right, my bad then. I got it from the humble bundle sale a while ago, so I have no idea when the game stopped being sold via Steam around here. Getting back to the topic, I remember reading a thread about the very same issue and everyone seemed to be experiencing it. Not much more I can tell you.
MeisterGlanz Aug 30, 2013 @ 2:49pm 
Well, online is not available in the Gold version either, but the question of the thread creator is why the game is not displayed in his Steam profile. And the answer to that is nobody really knows. It is like this since the Gold version was re-released and everyone is affected by this. I assume it must be a misconfiguration on Steams part.
AlexandreBR Aug 30, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
Originally posted by MeisterGlanz:
Well, online is not available in the Gold version either, but the question of the thread creator is why the game is not displayed in his Steam profile. And the answer to that is nobody really knows. It is like this since the Gold version was re-released and everyone is affected by this. I assume it must be a misconfiguration on Steams part.

I had thought of that ... but it is strange that when I go on websites to see my total time playing or how valuable my account, for example http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/alexandrebr
Shows I own Sacred 2 Gold, and my playing time, but in STEAM, shows nothing. The folks at Valve could fix this little problem, we already have enough time
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2013 @ 7:33pm
Posts: 9