Details of the Final World Tournament
- Will consist the winners reaching 3 sets first (1 set = BO3) and a "home and away" system that helps balance out lag issues that players will face. The tournament will be held on:
Australia: 6:00pm (AEST)
US (EST): 3:00am
Central EU: 10:00am http://challonge.com/BSWorldTourney
( I will not be attending due to exams, so I have been trying to get a schedule that fits the other 8 people)
- The winner of each match on either home or away games must be the first to reach 3 sets. 1 set = best of 3 rounds. This allows players to swap characters/swords in order actively adapt to their opponents playstyles.
- Determining the winner will be based on the results from both servers. Here's an example:
Player A (USA) vs Player B (EU)
On NA servers: Player A wins 3-1 against Player B.
On EU servers: Player B wins 2-3 against Player A.
(In this instance, player B wins after adding how many rounds were won from the results of both servers)
- The exception to the home and away system is in the case of AUS vs EU matches due to the fact that the ping is 350+. In order to balance this out, fights will most likely occur on US West servers where AUS players have 200 ping and EU players have 160-180.
- Seeding will be done based on how contestants placed in their regional tournament. (Same placed regional contestants eg. USA 3rd and EU 3rd will be seeded based on the Blade Symphony rank Ladder)
The results of the Regional TournamentsAUS
1st Place: Sergeant_Stoner
2nd Place: Frizzy
3rd Place: NeuronautZUSA
1st Place: Skeleton
2nd Place: Mr Fong Pay
3rd Place: HimuraEU
1st Place: Reign
2nd Place: Ecioh
3rd Place: WhoArts