It’s been a few weeks since we’ve patched, but we’ve hammered out a few small things that we want to get out immediately. Everything we’re working on now are pretty big, and it wouldn’t make sense for us to release it all until it’s done. So until that happens, have a small patch. Enjoy!
- Disabled sheathed sprinting while dueling in FFA.
- Added an option in the menus for turning your in game health bars on and off.
- Added extra filters into the server browser, you can now hide/show empty and full servers.
- Tickets no-longer show up when the round is starting.
- Added a respawn timer to the HUD that counts down from 5.
- Remade the wall related parkour animations.
- Added a new action that plays in-between the wall run and wall slide action to transition between the two.
- Added new alternate skin and mask for Pure
- Changed the required percentage to vote kick console variable (bb_vote_kick_required_<wbr>percentage) to 60% from 80%.
- Added console variable for enabling or disabling vote kicking (bb_vote_kick_enable)
- Added console variable for something else but Ryan couldn’t explain it to me well enough, and I really didn’t want to read the crazy forum post about it (bb_vote_gamemode_enable)
- Fixed duels ending in a draw if a player dies from fall damage.
- Fixed a number of sound-related console errors.