Posted: May 4
So I felt it is time for me to make a review of one of my personal favorite games of all time and too post why and the problems i have with the game. Possibly some hope in here that they make another too kick even more metal ♥♥♥.
In the vast lands of Brütal Legend made from the metal bones of Ormagöden the firey metal god. You are the man to change it all but take none of the credit you are the Roadie. Born in a wrong time this roadie knew he was meant (destined even) for something better, something Metal and Full of Gore. Venture through a land built of every punk teen's wet dream and true man's vision.
- It's got a Metal as ♥♥♥♥ of story worth playing experiencing fight demons, slay the puss, and of course ROCK
- A great wide landscape to venture through slaying all those who oppose you in your conquest
- You Weild an Axe and guitar with far more powers than you and I can comprehend with plenty of other powers found along your journey
- The land vast and all has plenty of quests to rock you some upgrades found in the motor forge
- A great lore (in my opinion) that can be greatly expanded on and just enjoy
- The God damn soundtrack is Bloody EPIC to put softly full of rocking tunes for you to rock out to on your journey
- JACK BLACK!!!!!! nuf said
- The strategy aspect is well done providing a differing touch on the game to make it a unique experience
- The multiplayer is kind of just a port of the game's strategy which is nice just not that boom your looking for counting no one plays it i know of
- the strategy aspect all though well done just feels like an unecessary element put in the game and that kind of sucks
Honestly those are the only cons i can think of. I'm sure you will think of plenty if its not your cup of tea but to me this is my mona lisa, MY
masterpiece. No matter how you look at it though it is a good buy, plenty of hours ahead of banging your head and your mom yelling at you that its too violent. Hope you enjoy and please leave your hate down below I always love reading stupidity. :^)