Join beta. Give us feedback.
I've opened a branch in Steam for public beta. So anyone can install beta without annoying replacing binary and easily switch back to mainstream. So any changes, bugfixes, features will be submitted to Public Beta first and than later to mainstream.
When posting feedback, it is very helpful to include system specs, operating system and game version.How to switch to beta
Right click on the game in Library->Properties->Betas->Public Betahttp://i.imgur.com/cs7vxHM.pngChange log:26 March
- New attempt to fix mouse aiming
- Added VSync by default (you can change it in duke3d.cfg, later will add it to menu)
- Added reserved slot for Quick Save/Load, by default F5/F6, you can rebind it in menu
- Recompiled with latest OSX SDK, so it should resolve some OSX 10.6 issues29 March
- Changed Quick Save/Load approach to more like in original game and also keybinding by default F9/F6
- Added VSync and Max Frame Rate settings to a menu
- Added to achievements "Take No Prisoners" (Kill every enemy on a level) and "Invaders Must Die" (Kill 200 enemies). Thanks to Bumperguard and LeChatMG for ideas. 30 March
- Added awesome people to credits, that are were accidentally forgotten about.
- Changed amount of kill for Invaders Must Die from 200 to 1000.1 April
- Added more awesome people to credits
- Fixed random in-game crashes
- Fixed some texture glitches
Pushed as 1.0.1 update10 April
- Reverted back to midi as requested
- Added usermaps load from menu (put your maps in gameroot/maps/)
- Added more options in menu (separate sound/music slider, ambient sound, etc)
- Added 3 new achievements
- Added more keybinding (3rd person view, map follow mode, etc)17 July
- Duke Nukem 3D SC-55 Music Pack (V4.0) by MusicallyInspired included!
- Added mouse Y axis lock option
- Fixed sound issues
- Fixed problem selecting user maps with mouse
- Fixed FPS drop in Keys configuration screen
- Minor bug fixes and improvements 18 July
- Fixed music for expansions10 August
- Widescreen compatible weapon sprites
- Bug fixes1 September
- Higher resolution intro videos
- Added key binding to toggle mouse aiming
- Moved level stats to top left corner
- Retro textures not affecting hi-res hud and fonts
- Fixed glitches when screen was not updating
- Fixed music volume control in Linux
- Removing duke3d-megaton.def now not causing original sprites alignment issues
- Refactoring & bug fixes
Pushed as 1.0.4 update
Your Feedback is Highly Appreciated!