FEZ > General Discussions > Topic Details
dude May 1, 2013 @ 10:30am
(Solution) To get FEZ work on Intel HD Graphics 4000 (integrated)
Hi!
Just install newest drivers. Works for me (does'nt work before drivers update).

Cheers.
Last edited by dude; May 1, 2013 @ 2:53pm
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
WhiteZero May 1, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Minimum Specs dictate that this game doesn't work with Integrated Graphics.
dude May 1, 2013 @ 10:49am 
it's works just great on my toshiba ultrabook (intel hd graphics 4000, 4gb ram, intel core i3 cpu).
mka May 1, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Works for me, thank you so much! :D

By the way, I'm running it on HP ProBook 4540s with the Intel HD 3000 as an additional graphic card and updating the drivers fix the problem :)
Ahnon May 1, 2013 @ 11:10am 
Spread the news, please!
precisely3 May 1, 2013 @ 11:15am 
My drivers are already updated on Intel HD 4000, but the came continues to crash for me on my laptop. Lenovo U310.
LoganardoDVinci May 1, 2013 @ 11:18am 
I'm using the 3000 (on Bootcamp) and this worked for me as well. Thanks a million!
kittenm4ster May 1, 2013 @ 11:22am 
Originally posted by WhiteZero:
Minimum Specs dictate that this game doesn't work with Integrated Graphics.
Actually, the minimum specs say "Any OpenGL 3.0-compliant GPU" which, according to this[en.wikipedia.org], includes Intel HD 2000, 3000, 4000, etc.
Arras May 1, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Question: does the map work for you guys? I have an Intel HD 3000 and the entire game works perfectly fine, but the map images are missing. Every room looks like a white box. That, and the game is running in windowed borderless mode even though that is supposed to be impossible.
dude May 1, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by andmatand:
Originally posted by WhiteZero:
Minimum Specs dictate that this game doesn't work with Integrated Graphics.
Actually, the minimum specs say "Any OpenGL 3.0-compliant GPU" which, according to this[en.wikipedia.org], includes Intel HD 2000, 3000, 4000, etc.

Exactly.
Casthor May 1, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
The only problem I got is with the world map. All cubes appears just as white cubes. Everything else works just fine. Luckily I have a dedicated gpu as well. :)
I'm using the 9.17.10.3062 driver for Intel HD 4000 if it helps someone (I think it's not the lastest version).
balmung18 May 1, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
I have a laptop with an i3 core processor and an up-to-date version of Intel HD Graphics, and all I ever get up to is the start up loading screen that says v1.02 before it kicks me out. I've never even gotten to the select menu. Can someone please help?
Ahnon May 1, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
My version is 8.15.10.2858. This is really the last version? When I try to update via Device Manager, it says that is the last one, but I don't believe it.
And Intel can't even get the specs of my computer.
Anyone have a problem with it on Windows 8 anyway?
hawkuro May 1, 2013 @ 1:21pm 
Originally posted by Ahnon ap Epiplon:
My version is 8.15.10.2858. This is really the last version? When I try to update via Device Manager, it says that is the last one, but I don't believe it.
And Intel can't even get the specs of my computer.

Windows 7 64-bit using Intel Integrated Graphics 3000 here,

I updated my drivers and it works now, the newest drivers are pretty new, timestamped march of this year. you Have to go to the Intel Website to get the drivers, though. There are instructions somewhere there about how to find what drivers you need.
dude May 1, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by Arras:
Question: does the map work for you guys? I have an Intel HD 3000 and the entire game works perfectly fine, but the map images are missing. Every room looks like a white box. That, and the game is running in windowed borderless mode even though that is supposed to be impossible.

Yep. Same here (map issue)
balmung18 May 2, 2013 @ 11:15am 
did i happen to mention that i have a 1st gen i3 core processor.
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 1, 2013 @ 10:30am
Posts: 27