Upplagd: 15 december
This game has few MAJOR problems because dev's wanted as many players/platforms into the game, but theres also alot of stuff i like in a game. Thats why i am still playing this. There has always been problems with different computers not performing as the best. So that is why this game needs serious fixing.
I recommend this because i like the consept of DEFIANCE, some pvp elements are quite fun, voice acting is good, story line is exquisite and someone has to get those arkfalls.
1. Alot of players.
2. Very enjoyable gameplay. (exept sniper)
3. Dynamic events.
4. Challenges,contracts,missions everything i love in a game.
5. GUNS, LOTS AND LOTS of guns, one for every mind.
6. Loot system is quite good. (There is an in-game market, where you can buy lockboxes that contain weapons and other misc. items)
1. Draw distance is horrible for pc players or anyone who enjoys sniping at long distances, you get invisible enemies after 100-150 meters. (PS3 and xbox360) Pc players could always look at the options and choose options that suits their systems.
2. Not that much graphical options...
3. Gameplay gets repetetive after 13-16 hours.
4. Market. This just sucks. You can actually buy lockboxes from there, those contain weapons and other misc. items. Sometimes this game feels like Pay to Win...
5. If there is too many enemies in one area you will only see the enemies and not the players... Makes it kinda hard for medics. For example one event there was about 40-60 players and suddenly there was only me against 40-50 enemies that suddenly lose health and die.