Додано: 26 листопада
At first this is fun, even if you never saw the show. But after a day or so you quickly realize how boring this is going to get.
The perks are simple.
1. An open world, skill based MMO. I've taken on enemies I probably shouldn't have and survived. And much like GW2, a far better game in my opinion, you don't NEED a party to help each other out.
The negatives are a little more.
1. It doesn't require that much skill honestly, repetitive missions.
2. Seriously sick of killing numerous bugs and bandits over and over and over and over and over and......getting it?
3. If there are tutorials for 75% of what you should know, I can't find them. What I have had to do is exit the game and go watch a plethora of youtube videos just to get an idea of what the hell is going on.
4. Anyone who tells you the graphics are awesome, should go back to consoles and stay there. This game looks like it came out in 2003.
5. I fell 1000 meters and didn't die, yes that's a complaint. It's showing a huge flaw in the simplest aspects of a game.
FInally, the biggest negative is the world. It's Earth, but not Earth. It's been 'partially' terraformed? That doesn't make a lick of sense. Lightsabers make more sense.
In the end, you might like to keep it around for a quick and easy way to blow off steam, but there are better games out there even for free.