If you cannot find the solution to your problem in the Support Forum please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for support! Before you go ahead and contact us please collect the following information and attach it to your e-mail to us.
- A copy of your DirectX Diagnostic File
- A copy of your Ace of Spades Log file(s)
- A copy of your Ace of Spades Crash Log (If Applicable)
Ace of Spades Support: firstname.lastname@example.orgDirectX Diagnostic (Windows):
1. Press [Windows Key] + R (this will open up a "Run" window)
2. Type “dxdiag” and then hit Enter.
3. Click 'Save all Information'
4. Attach this saved file to your email.MyReport File (Mac OSX):
1. Open Terminal (Launchpad -> Utilities -> Terminal)
2. Copy & Paste the following: system_profiler -detailLevel mini > ~/Desktop/MyReport.txt
3. Press Enter
4. Attach the file (located on your desktop) to your Bug Report EmailAce of Spades Crash Log File:
1. Click 'Library'
2. Right click on 'Ace of Spades' and select 'Properties'
3. Navigate to the 'Local Files' tab & select 'Browse Local Files'
4. Look for the file named aos_crash_[the date & time stamp].dmp
5. Save a copy of the log to an easily accessible location such as your desktop
6. Attach the file to your Bug Report emailAce of Spades Game Log(s):
These can be found in one of the following default locations:
32-bit Windows: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\aceofspades\logs
64-bit Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\aceofspades\logs