Přidáno: 23. prosince
Recenze předběžného přístupu
I'm going to start off by saying this: Gnomoria has been one of maybe my top 5 purchases I've made that have been added to my library. Within the first couple hours I enjoyed myself much more than I'd expected.
That being said, I HIGHLY recommend Gnomoria for any fan of civilization/kingdom management games and other simulation-type games that similarly inspire creativity, planning, and fun.The Pros:
- The devs are very active, which is a pleasant surprise considering my track record of getting suckered into early access traps where devs just plain quit or worse.
- Gameplay is very enjoyable, and will definitely put your micromanaging to the test if you aren’t one for using pause buttons frequently.
- Difficulty is easy to scale to your desire. Whether you want the hardest experience possible, or if you want to just cruise in a peaceful kingdom is up to you.
- Large variety of items, tasks, and things in general to learn about maximizing your kingdom’s productivity and prosperity. I would even call the game immersive, to some degree.
- A little buggy, but it’s early access. What’d you expect? The game is mostly pretty clean and well-functioning. The only real problems I seemed to have ran into are outfit/equipment management bugs. Nothing an exit-reload of the game and some fiddling with settings won’t fix.
- Some of the terrain-reconstructing options have poorly managed AI, but if it didn’t it would just mean you’d spend more time sitting and waiting than doing anything. So that isn’t really that bad either.
All in all, I absolutely recommend this game. Great aesthetics for the type of game it is, great music, great development history 10/10
. One of my favorite games!
Also, I never played Dwarf Fortress. So I went into playing Gnomoria with zero similar experiences, it's not too hard to learn and if you experiment enough you will get the hang of things pretty easily. Some mistakes in the game aren't easily remedied, so you may want to expect to restart your playthrough in some cases.