Tomorrow ( Saturday 14th June ) we'll be releasing Patch 0.2.6. As part of this patch we're switching the default public build to be Windows 64-bit. This may cause the game to stop working for a small minority of players who are running Windows 32-bit editions.
If you find you can no longer run the game, chances are you are using Windows 32-bit. We've setup a special branch for your guys that you'll need to switch to so that you can keep receiving updates. Instructions on how to access it are included below.
Those of you who are opted-in to the debugging64bit beta build can now exit out of that, although we'll be keeping that updated too.
Windows 32-Bit Version
If you are unable to run Folk Tale on Windows, it’s possible that you are running the 32-bit version of Windows. To access the 32-bit build of Folk Tale, please follow these steps.
1. In your Steam Library, right click on ‘Folk Tale’ and select Properties.
2. Click the fourth tab labelled ‘Betas’
3. In the dropdown list, select folktale(windows32-bit) and click close
4. Wait for Steam to auto-update
5. If the update fails to download, quit and restart the Steam Client