Posted: May 29
This is a free zombie game that runs better than DayZ and gets better dev support too. I've played this game since it came out and I have to say I'm really impressed with it. Yes there are some bugs but they're rarely game breaking and usually not too much of a problem. The weapons are fun to use and actually require a decent amount of skill (what with the lack of crosshairs, limited amount of ammo, and wide variety of melee weapons). The zombies work well too, crawlers, walkers, runners, and kids all provide a bit of variety and can spice up the game/scare the hell out of you. All in all it's a very enjoyable game and I hope the developers continue to work on it and the community continues to support it.
1. Use your sights.
2. If you melee, PUSH the zombies away after every swing.
3. Communicate, even without a mic it's really useful.
4. Don't waste ammo. (Especially on the first few rounds of a surviival map)
5. Don't hoard ammo you aren't using, chances are someone else needs it.
6. Don't attack the same zombie at once. It wastes ammo or it clusters people up so they miss their swings.
7. Use the flare gun to call in supplies (Survival).
8. Conserve your energy, if you're out of breath, back away for a few seconds.
9. If you're infected call it out. If there are no pills at all, shoot yourself.
10. Have fun and send the zombies back to hell!