Here's what i think of the game after playing.
1. Bad Gameplay
2. Bad movement
3. Really ♥♥♥♥ing annoying HUD
4. More lame movement
5. You can't control the glider just select the ship you want to go to and spin 360 degrees for minutes.
6. Cannons have really ♥♥♥♥ing slow movement
7. not much players
8. Cannons don't even have a crosshair
9. Sword is probably the most useless weapon ever
10. you fall in the water you die, but the game warns you about stupid ♥♥♥♥ing mushrooms, like seriously?
11. The tutorial doesn't really show you anything, like how to operate a cannon, or how to operate a ship.
Here's the tutorial in short. look around > Move > bring out your sword > put down your sword > Go to the glider > Go land on a ship > GO DESTROY A ♥♥♥♥ING SHIP WHICH YOU HAVE NO ♥♥♥♥ING IDEA HOW TO ACTUALLY DO IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A NEW PLAYER.
12. Only multiplayer.
13. 3D models look like ♥♥♥♥ from up close.
14. That tornado. Is it just for show?
1. Good idea and concept of the game
2. Great environment
3. Really nice scenery, You can view some of my screenshots in my profile.
4. Free to play. Yippe.
5. THE ONLY THING THATS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THIS GAME IS THE SPEC MODE.
6. Nope. Thats pretty much about it.
Hope Devs fix this game because i will not play this game because i want to play this game. I would probably just go for a spin in the spec mode and take a few screenshots lol.
6/10 because of the good scenery. If it didn't had that i don't know how low i would have rated.
I would only recommend if you want to download 600mb to get some great view of battleships in the air with viking pirates and a freaking giant tornado in the middle of the battlefield which pretty much does nothing.